16. Why?

Sofia's Pov:
I heard the clanking of pots and pans, and faints whispers. I opened my eyes seeing I was in the living room laying on the couch. I looked to where the noise was coming from. The kichten. Of course why else would you hear pots and pans clanking next to each other.

I saw Felix shirtless and I smiled to myself. I was glad I was with him.

"How are you?" I almost screamed because it was so close to my ear. It was Og.

"Better. Better actually." I replied.
"Good... wanna go eat? We're making breakfast. Oh don't eat Omar's food its not so promising." He said while rubbing him tummy. I giggled causing everybody else to turn our way. Felix had a lazily smile play across face once he saw me. They turned around moving fastly for plates, cups, spoons, and forks. Og pulled out a chair and lifted my body up to put me down on the chair. I squealed out loud.

All the boy's turned around putting down plates of food in front of me.

"You, Sofia are now the judge of who's cooking is better. To start off Oscars food..." Oscar pushed his plate in front of me. There was eggs, French toast, and bacon. Picking up the fork in a hesitant matter I started to eat the French toast first.

The flavor was amazing. I moaned out loud not even noticing. Og just smirked and bit his lip, Omar had a shocked and surprised face, Oscar was already jumping around like a little kid in a candy store, and Felix was looking at Og with a glare.

"Ok Omars turn" I may or may not have been afraid for a second or two, but I wanted to know how bad his food was. The plate had eggs and toast. I went for the eggs first. They were actually good, I don't know what Og was talking about.

"Felix is next". The next plate that was pushed to me had fruits, egg, bacon, and pancakes on it. I looked up at him with an open mouth. He smirked. He took the fork and put some eggs in my mouth. They were absoulty amazing. I hide my face expressions and get up telling them I'll be back with a winner.

It took me two minutes to pick the winner. I walk back and look at each one of them. Felix had a cocky smile knowing he was going to win, but he wasnt. I wanted to see his face when I said the winner. Actually I wanted to see all their faces.

"Omar is the winner." Oscar, Og, and Felix's face dropped. A high pitched scream filled the room. Arms pulled me into a tight hug. Omar kissed my cheek and said thank you over and over again.

"May I have a talk with Sofia please. And privately." Oscar added. I nodded and walked to his room with him.

"Sofia are you aware that Og likes you?" How did he know? Did Og already tell him? And about me.

"Um don't tell Felix, but yes. He came into Felix's room last night and told me." I replied with an uneasy voice.

The conversation ended with the door opening and Omar grabbing me.

"Sofia make them stop." Omar stated with worry in his face expressions. Just hearing that sentence made me run with Omar to where everything's happening. I heard grunts and skin on skin contact. (dont think of it in a dirty way u people)

I turned the corner of the hallway to see Felix on top of Og punching him square in the jaw. I ran and pushed myself onto Felix to get him to stop. We fooled around and I ended up landing on top of him. It just so happens his fist came in contact with my eye.

I held my eye with my hand hissing in pain. The throbbing was unbearable. When I looked at Felix with my other available eye, he was shocked and in disbelief.

"Sofia... Omg omg omg. I'm so sorry I didn't know it was you I thought it was one of the boys. " he leaned in to hug me but I pushed him away. "What's wrong?" He questioned. I looked at him and that's when I let my emotions out. The hurt in my face and the tears that ran down my cheek made his face drop down to a frown.

I got up and walked to the front door. Opening it and walking out of it. None of them came. Not even Felix. It caused me to cry. I made my walk back to my house and finding it empty. Taking the peace and quiet, I went upstairs to take a shower. The warm water flowing down my body soothed me.

5 Hours Later...

I decided I wanted nothing to do with Felix. Not anymore. Why was he punching Og? It wasn't like he was doing anything wrong. Felix. The anger I saw came out of nowhere. Then he punched me. He hurt me just like Seth did. If he was goning to be like this I don't even want to see him. Not at all. My love for him completely shattered and gone... forever.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》
Thank you guys for reading. I can't believe how many of you are supporting my story and helping me with little fillers. You guys mean so much to me and so do the boys. But you guys are the only people left for me so thank you for being here and thank you for supporting my story.