17. What else can you say?

Felix's Pov:
I punched her in the face. Well the eye, but so what! I hurt her. You know what I'm just going to forget it like it just never happened. The time was cascading over the sky. Changing it from a beautiful pink and orange sunset to the dark and eerie colors of night. The comfort of my bed helped me think easily.

Everything wasn't right. It was like if I had Sofia there is always going to be a consequence. Maybe there was a way out. No! Don't even think about that you fell in love with her. You love her!!! My mind was convincing, well fighting for me to keep away from the subject.

The only way out was to stay away. Don't talk, look, or anything to her. I can't do it anymore. The consequences that are coming with her are to hard for me. I hate to say it but I can't do it anymore...

¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤
¤At School¤
{Still Felix's Pov peoples}
The bus ride with Omar was quite. The tension between us was horrifying. As soon as the bus stopped at its destination I ran off getting much space between Omar and I. I didn't want that feeling near me. We had about 20 minutes till School started. Dreading what i'm going to do I walked to where she asked me to meet her for what seemed like forever.

Opening the door for the small gym all of a sudden my stomach felt sick to me. Of course she would be curious why I was here and she was. I did the best i can and stopped her from talking and kissed her on the lips. My mind told me to stop but I fought it and continued kissing her.

"Mmmm god I didn't know you can kiss like that" she whispered.

"Um yea, let's go to class shall we?" She giggled. I almost pucked for some reason. Her hand snaked down my arm and she intertwined her fingers with mine. I don't even care. Maybe I want to see Sofia's face when she sees us together. I want to know what she's going to do. I dragged her to my first period and we rested against the wall. The bell rung meaning School officially started. Kids statred running to the classes. Sofia came last with her friend. The mark I left around her eye made my stomach turn upside down. I ignored it and looked at her. I felt the stare of Sofia and her friend. I took that precious time and kissed her on the lips. She smiled halfway in the kiss. I stopped and she gave me a little peck on the cheek and walked to her class. Sofia walked past and went directly in class. Her friend had a different idea and stayed back a little bit.

"I can not believe you. You are a fucking jerk. Fuck you and your friends." She looked at me in disgust and spat on me like I was garbage. Walking into Tech confidently I walked to my seat and sat down. Should I do it or shouldn't i? I should.

"So Sofia how do you like Tina?" I said with a smirk on my face.

Sofia's Pov:
He was really kissing her in front of me. Tina. I hated her so much. She used me a lot of times and i was so dumb that I didn't noticed. We were only nine when I noticed and ever since then she had made my life hell along side Breanna. I walked past trying to make it look like I didn't care. I angrily pushed my bad under the table and sat there. He came back only a few seconds after Kaylee.

"So Sofia how do you like Tina?" He smirked. I can not believe him. Don't let your emotions get the better of yourself.

I turned away from him and raised my hand. "Yes Sofia what is it?" The teacher questioned. "May I go to the restroom?" I questioned back. "Yes you may" he answered. I immediantly got up and ran towards the restroom. I locked myself in a stall and sat there silently crying. The tears dripping down my face and onto my shirt and pants. Probably 3 minutes later I heard a knock against my stall.

"Sofia please open up." Kaylee. I got up and opened the stall door. She saw my puffy eyes and hugged me.

"Sofia your too good for him. If he doesn't see how amazing you are then he's not the one for you." She explained. I nodded. "Here let's clean you up and walk back to class. And actually I brought my makeup bag cause i thought this was happening. So let's use this to make you look gorgeous and to hide you were crying." She explained again.

"Okay let's do it" I agreed. It only took her two minutes and she was done. I looked at myself in the mirror. She did an amazing job. She got rid of the black eye and did my face perfectly. She patted my back and we walked back to class. Our teacher didn't even notice us walking back in so I took a seat and listened. I can feel Felix's stare looking at the side of my face. The bell rung causing me to smile so big and run out of class.

Lunch came around so quickly. I walked in there and i didnt get any hateful comments. People were staring at me weirdly. I looked over at the football table and one of them was checking me out. "Yo you look hot!" The guys at the table whistled and i smiled to myself. I got my lunch and sat with my friends. I didn't talk the whole time. Bell rang and before you knew it school was over. The bus got early to my stop so I took a little steady walk back home. I got up the porch to not register what I was seeing.

"Hey Sofia I was wondering do you wanna go out sometime? As in boyfriend/girlfriend or we can do like hang out of you want?" He questioned.

"I would love to. As boyfriend and girlfriend." I answered. He turned and said yes. I smiled to myself and hugged him. His arms wrapped around me and he kissed my forehead.

"See you tomorrow. I'll walk you around to all your classes!" He said while jogging away. I opened the door and walked inside.

That went well didn't it? God I can't believe he asked me out! Geez i sound like a little school girl. Who cares! He asked me out!

I jumped everywhere. I texted Kaylee everything and she was so happy. I put on short shorts and a crop top and walked out side to my balcony. I sat down and started daydreaming about tomorrow. I smiled and squealed to myself. Hes' got my emotions everywhere. My head above the clouds. I felt like I could sing and dance my heart out.

I walked back to my room and layed on my bed. I have to be cute tomorrow. I didn't have a lot of dresses and skirts and all that girlie stuff, but I had a few. I found one of my skirts and try to match a top with it. It turned out to be a pink skirt with white converse, white lace crop top, a mini denim jacket, a long heart pendant necklace, and a few braclets. Yep this is how girlie im going to be. (Outfit at the beginning of the chapter)

Going at 12:41 I went to sleep finally waiting for a perfect day tomorrow...

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》
Oooooo I wonder who she's dating??? Who do you think she's dating please comment! I want to know your opinions on this chapter. How you feel about it. Ah and i want to give a shot out to hanaseif2000 for being an amazing follower as well for Anna_Molander + Alanis_sandman + Pitb14 + Spice_xo Thank you so much for being amazing followers and for supporting my story.