7. Pain

Sofia's Pov:
Waking up I saw a bright light in my face but it was soon gone and I can see the white ceiling. It wasn't home because my ceiling was gray. I smelt medicine and that's when I knew I was in the hospital.

I groaned in effort to at least lift myself up a little. "Sofia!" I turned to the side to see Alora, Kaylee, Nick, Brit, Jessie, Seth, my mom, and Felix. Wait how did Felix get in here?

"I was afraid I lost you!" I saw tears running down all there faces, even Felix. Why does he even care? All he does is laugh at me so he shouldn't be here. Alora was absolutely balling her eyes. I can understand why she was crying so hard, we were best friends since we were 3. We did everything together. We third wheel each other's dates, have more than 4 sleepovers a week, makeup, going out, family dinners. Her and I were basically sisters.

"What happened?" I questioned. "Sweetie when I found you, you had a huge pool of blood around you." She was shaking from remembering that fresh moment. "I called the ambulance immediately and they took you to the hospital. They told me you lost a lot of blood. But your better now." She placed her hand on top of mine. I smiled at her.

Alora came and gave the tightest hug ever. I felt her tears soaking the dress gown thingy. "I thought I lost you. Please don't ever do things like that ever again. You worried me so much. I started remembering all the fun times we had." She smiled at me with tear stained cheeks, and puffy red eyes. She sniffled. "I wouldn't leave you forever your my best friend and to see you like this breaks my heart."

"Sofia you're able to leave now." The doctor came in and scared us. Seth helped me to the bathroom and handed me my clothes while closing the door so I can change. I got done and he helped me to the car he kissed my forehead then ruffled my hair causing me to groan and fix it.

¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤

"Come in!" I heard knocking and then Felix entered. I don't know what happened but I said it with so much hatred and anger. "Get out"

"Sofia I just want to talk." Felix pleaded. "You have five mintues then you're out of here."

He came over and hugged me in a tight hug. "I'm so sorry. I didn't know the bullying was getting to you that hard and that you cut yourself because of it."

"3 minutes and 30 seconds left. What happened next was what I was not expecting. I felt soft yet tender lips on mine. I was surprised at first but I immediately kissed him back. I felt his hands move to my back. One on the back of my neck and one partially on my hip bringing me closer. The kiss lasted about a minute and a half. His lips lingered for a few seconds but then he pulled away.

"I'm sorry." He stormed out of the room not even letting me say stay. I brushed my fingers where his lips just were. I wanted to feel them against mine once again but he was gone.

Felix's Pov:
Her lips were extremely soft. When I have to go pull apart for air I let my lips linger on hers. I remembered that I wasn't here to do this and she didn't feel the same. She already hade a boyfriend. I said i was sorry and I walked out really fast and left her home.

I went home and went inside my room slamming the door. "Ey the door didn't do anything to you so don't abuse it. " Og stated. "Get out!" I screamed. "Fine sassypants" he left my room. I got up and throw a punch at the wall making a hole. I did that like 10 times until the boy's entered my room.

"Mate are you okay?" Asked Oscar

"Don't pity me." I replied and walked out the door and left my house walking back to her house.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Hope you guys like it!!!!!