22. It's a start

Sofia's Pov:

Currently walking over to their house had some many emotions rushing through my brain and making it clouded.

Two times knocking and the door finally flings open.

"OH MY GOD SOFIA!!!!" I was immediately engulfed in a huge bear hug and practically squeezed to death. "It's so great to see you again, guys get down here!! Come in" Omar led me to the living area and made sure I was comfortable, before running up the grand stair case and getting the boys.

"No i don't want to go down there, can't I just go to my room and sob to myself?" Felix's words echoed off the walls and I felt so concerned for some reason.

"Why would you go to your room and sob?" I questioned. The sound of my voice caught his attention and he looked over the railing, he looked at me for what seemed forever.

Soon Og and Oscar were running down the stairs and coming over to hug me. I missed them so dearly. They were my best friends and I felt so bad leaving them just like that. When they let go of me Felix was right there. Standing up I looked at his eyes the whole time. To my surprise he opened his arms and hugged me tightly. We stood their arms wrapped around each other for a few minutes.

Every single day I thought about him. There wasn't a day that went passed with out the thought of him. I always wished I can hear is voice again, or see the beautiful smile I fell in love with.

He released me and smiled.

"It's good to see you again." Right away I knew his smile was fake and that sentence was a complete lie.

"Felix can we actually talk." Looking at the others. "Alone.."

They all looked at Felix and he nodded. Like he was some god they all left. I sat down and patted the seat next to me.

"What's wrong?" He shook his head. "Give me an answer please" Again no answer but instead he looked at me just staring into my eyes. "Everything's okay Felix what's wrong"

"You want to know what's wrong? You're what's wrong with me. You did this to me. I loved you and you just left me in the dust. You left to another country without telling anyone. I fell so hard for you, you don't even know. I loved you for your personality, smile, eyes, laugh, everything. But God I can't take it anymore." With that his hands cupped my face and his lips planted onto mine.

I knew it was wrong but I kissed him back. I longed for his kiss and I finally had I back.

His lips moved with mine perfectly. Not be weird but I moaned which I shouldn't have. To him that was an indicator. His hands went down to my waist and squeezed them a little bit before moving one hand up my shirt and cupping my boob.

Felix's Pov:

I didn't know she was coming over. But right now I was glad she was back. Yea she was dating someone, but I couldn't control myself, but what surprised me was she was kissing me back.

My hand let go of her boob and went to her forearm caressing it slowly while playing kisses down her neck. My hand went to hers only to fell something. I stopped and looked at the gem on her finger.

An engagement ring.

I looked up at her. She was just kissing me, and to all of a sudden I discover this. Is this what she came over for. To tell us the news. But when I was going to say something she beat me to it.

"I think I still love you..."

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Ahhh kill me. I'm so sorry for the longest wait ever. I have AP and honors classes this year so I haven't had time to update I'm truly sorry, I hope you like it and I'll try to update soon once again.