8. Felix

Felix's Pov:
I ran to her house because it was 10 minutes away from mine. Once it came into my sight I slowed to a power walk. It took me 3 minutes to finally reach her house. Knocking on the door is when I started regretting myself even coming back here. The door opened reveling Sofia.

"Hey" she looked nervous. "Um can I come inside?" I questioned. "Yea" she opened the door wider so I can get inside. I was following her to living room I guess.

"So what's up?" She pondered. I didn't even answer her question because I smashed my lips onto hers again and felt her soft lips against mine. I started pushing her towards the wall and grabbed her hips. Kissing her was some type of electricity running through my blood. The kiss got deeper until I pulled away thinking about the the boy that looked at her with so much affection.

I smirked thinking of so what and slammed my lips back to hers. It turned to a make out session. Her leaving some marks on my neck and me leaving some marks on her. I pulled away finally and took a step away from her. She looked beautiful. Her face turned to horror in the next second. I turned around to see a very angry boy looking at me.

Sofia's Pov:
Him kissing me was my first kiss. It was everything I ever wanted it to be. When we got done with our little make out session I saw Seth behind Felix looking extremely mad. Without warning he jumped onto to Felix and started punching him in the face.

"Noooo!!!!" I screamed. I ran to help but he was to strong. I broke out crying and Seth stopped. He looked at me with a sad face and got up and left.

"Felix. Felix are you okay?" I asked him but he didn't respond. "FELIX!!!" he still didn't respond. I ran to my phone calling an ambulance. In under two minutes they came.

"Miss do you want to come?" One of the nurses asked. "Yes. Thank you so much" I replied. "Its our job".

¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤

Felix's Pov:
I woke up to sniffling and crying. I turned to see Sofia crying. Tears stained her cheeks and her eyes extremely puffy. "Hey" I said trying to crack a smile. She lunged and hugged me.

"I'm sorry so so sorry." She sniffled. "Hey its okay." I rubbed her back. "What conditions did they say I was in?"

"They said a few bruises and cuts, that's it beside after he hit you you were unconscious but your here now." She kissed my forhead. "And I'm glad that I am" I replied.

"Your able to leave in a few minutes Felix Sandman." The doctor helped me so i can get dressed in the restroom. Oscar came to give me a ride.

'Sofia thank you for helping me." She turned and wrapped her arms around me. "Your welcome. Anything for you." All of a sudden she was ripped away. I saw the same boy that punched me unconscious.

"Sofia were leaving." He stated. "No I'm staying." She ripped her grasp from him. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her out of the room and away from me. When I saw her again I saw what I didn't want to see. He slapped her across the face and put a rag to her mouth causing her to pass out...

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》
Ey what's up people. Another chapter.