5. Breanna

Sofia's Pov:
After tech. I went to to my history class. The bell of passing rung and I felt my face drop noticing that Felix wasn't in my history.

"Sofia can you please turn your attention to me." She looked at me with a meaningful stare that scared the carp out of me. "Um yes Mrs. Tranger".

2 hours later

The cafeteria. I dread the cafeteria so much. I always get bullied there. Walking in there and theres already people laughing at me. I go get my lunch and sit next to my best friends Alora, Kaylee, Nick, Brit, and Jessie. We were the outcast. The weirdos, freaks anything you can call us. They were laughing when I sat down.

"Hey sopa-phia" Nick teased. I hated it when he called me that. I get up and smack him right outside the head. "Ow really that hurt".

I was going to respond when I was pulled back and got a swift blow to me stomach. I looked up and saw Breanna. She was the popular girl in the school. "How do you like it freak. No crying because you deserve it." My friends didn't help me, she poured her soda on me and dumped her food on me also. I looked up and saw my friends looking at me with hurt in there eyes, that's when I saw Felix laughing at me. The whole school was laughing at me. My rage burned through my blood. I got up thinking about punching her, but since I was a chicken I made a run to the bathroom and balled my eyes. First thing after crying i started calling my older best friend Seth.

"Se-ttt-thhh can you p-lle-ease come g-et me". I cried into the phone.

"Sofia what's going on? I'll be there in five mintues." He sounded worried. I heard the slamming of a door in the background and the engine of a truck starting. "Tth-aan-k you."

I rushed to the front doors and ran through them meeting Seth in the truck. He hugged me and I cried into his chest. "Its okay" he rubbed my back. "What happened?"

All I can say was "Breanna" he stopped rubbing my back and pulled me back so I was looking at his face. I had a small crush on Seth but I kept doubting myself. "Sofia you're better than her. In beauty, smarts, good nature and everything. Don't think your no good. You are amazing." He looked at me in the eyes very tense. I nodded and he held my hand the way back to his house. When we got there he hugged me and I couldn't help but smile at myself and get that feeling of butterflies in my stomach.

"Wanna play video games?" He asked. I nodded and he went to his game shelf "How about GTA?"

"Yes" I screamed. He knew that was my favorite video game. For the rest of the day we played GTA and laughed till our stomachs hurt, making my day even better.

Felix's Pov:
Sixth period Science. I heard Sofias name being called for roll but nobody saw her. "Sofia is she here?"

"She was here. I don't know where she went. During lunch she ran and dissappered." Someone explained on the other side of the room. I felt my face frown a little bit but then I focused on science and got through the day.

When I got home I asked if Omar knew where Sofia was. "Hey Omar do you know where Sofia went after she ran from lunch?" He responded with a no. So I decided to text her.

Felix: Hey Sofia where did you go after lunch?

I went downstairs with my phone hoping she would text back. "Felix can I have help with groceries" called Oscar. I helped him and looked at my phone still no message. I got worried so I wanted to text her back but I dont want it to make myslef sound desprete. So I didnt. At 9:57 pm I went to bed looking at phone. No new messages. I got sad but then went to bed. Waiting for another day of stupid school.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》
The picture in the the middle of my photo is me and some of my friends. I'm using them as some of the characters but I still need a picture of Nick and Seth so I will give that to you. But thanks guys for reading my story love you guys!!♡♡♡