11. Plans

Sofia's Pov:
Something was on top of my head. I opened my eyes to see nothing but pitch black. I lifted my hand to feel what was on top of my head. It felt like some cloth. I took my hand away just in case it was harmful.

The thing I was in jerked to a stop. By the sound of the brakes it sounded like I was in a van. Light blinded my vision.

"Come on. You're allowed to stay out for an hour. No human contact or I will do something to you that you will be begging me that you didn't go behind my back and made human contact. I'm watching you." He pushed me out of the van. I saw the familiar forest. A smile crept onto my face. I remember the memories I had in this place. The happy times. But remembering the things that have happened in these few days wiped my smile off my face.

I walked to a huge tree, I felt Seth's stare in my back. I walked a little bit around the tree and saw what I have been hoping for, for a long time.

Felix's Pov:
Somebody walked around the tree I was sitting at. I don't care If I was crying. The girl I love was gone. I couldn't find her anywhere. I was going to say something when i saw her beautiful face. Sofia. I stopped crying. I was going to get up and hug her when she shook her hand and mouthed stop.

She looked to her side and immediately came over to me and hugged me. She started crying into my shoulder. I was about to talk when she stopped me again.

"Don't talk he can probably hear us. Do you have a pen?" I was to speechless to talk a little so I grabbed my backpack and handed her a pen. She took my hand and wrote down an address. "Seth lives here. He's keeping me in his basement. Please help me." She pleaded. I pulled her into a kiss. Her mouth was in sync with mine. Her lips tasted like blood but i didnt care. It lasted for only 30 seconds. She put her hand on my cheek and smiled. "I believe in you. Goodbye." She got up and walked away from me.

I knew she was hiding from something so I didn't get up and go for her. I heard doors open and close. The starting of an engine wasn't long after the doors closing. The noise was soon gone. I got up and started running towards my house. The run lasted about 15 minutes.

"Oscar!!! Og!!! Omar!!!" They all came running into the living room hearing the concern and excitement in my voice. "Whats up?" They all asked.

"I just met and talked to her." They didn't say a word. All of a sudden the room bursted into noise. I screamed trying to shut them up.

"She gave me the address where he's hiding her." I showed then the address. "Were going to make a plan to go rescue her. And were going to do it soon. We have to get her friends to help us. They know this area more than we do so we need there help for an escape route. And were not leaving until we get Sofia. If we don't get her then we're not leaving." They all nodded.

We went on for hours making a plan. We got a hold of her friends and they were helping us get through this. They knew Seth. Well that's what they call him. But they didn't know this side of him.

"So I think this plan is going to work." One of her friends explained. "Well then, let's go get her..."

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》
Second chapter today! Hope you have a great day! Sorry the chapters are short. I don't have the time to make long ones.