Your ex texted you?

Tiffany pov

Tiffany pov

I'm at my house. My girlfriend Lisa is going to Thailand to see her family. She hasn't seen them in years and her label are finally letting her go to see her family for 2 weeks. Then Lisa will have to work with her members and prepare for her comeback.

But she always manages to make time for me. We both just work around each other. Whenever we have some free time we always stay at each other's places. We go on secret dates... it's not really hard to keep our relationship private because nobody suspects us to be dating.

I mean if we kissed in public and someone captures it then we'll be in trouble but we kiss when we're alone and in private. We're good at hiding it from the public.

I'm texting Lisa. She promised she'll come and see me before she leaves to Thailand. Her flight is tomorrow night and I hope she doesn't blow me off.

She normally cancels last minute when she needs to go to work, I mean come on YG the girls haven't released anything in nearly 2 years and you're going to take my Lisa time too.

I feel like they've already recorded everything but YG wants them to snap photos and post on social media to trick us to think they'll come back. I know I'm the girlfriend and I can just get information out of Lisa but I don't really ask Lisa about her work, we work hard and we want to spend time with each other and talk about us.

I'm hoping she'll stay the night and leave in the morning. I'm going to miss her but she need to go and see her family because she misses them.

Text with Lisa...

My Lis🥰

Are you still coming over?

Yes honey... I'll be there in 10 minutes 🥺

Don't blow me
off again... please😭

Babe don't worry
I don't need to go to work.
I'm on my way now.😘💛

End of text

I put my phone away and I wait a little longer for my Lisa.

Couple of minutes later...

I hear a knock on the door. I run to go and get it.

My heart races and my eyes soften when I see my girlfriend. She had the biggest smile on her face. Lisa takes me into her embrace and I shut the door behind her.