Show me your love

Lisa pov

Lisa pov

I was at the club with my friends.

( a/n: what Lisa was wearing without the hand bag

( a/n: what Lisa was wearing without the hand bag.)

Seulgi: come on Lisa cheer up, thought you and Tiffany aren't a couple?

I chuckle

Lisa: we're not we never were.

Me and my friend Tiffany are more than just normal friends, we were going out as you could say but I haven't made it official, we've been on and off. We never labelled our relationship but we kind of broken up because I called her a bitch and assumed that she was cheating and she didn't like that. I only called her that because we were fighting, it was an accident. I had no right too because we aren't even official.

But I do love her. I can't stop loving her. Tiffany hasn't replied back to me and she has ignored my millions of calls since our argument which was a week ago.

Lisa: I love her.

I sigh as I drink my whisky. Minnie places a hand on my shoulder.

Minnie: it's going to be ok....

Jisoo cuts Minnie off.

Jisoo: maybe you shouldn't have called her a bitch then.

I glare at Jisoo for bringing it up.

Minnie: Jisoo she was mad leave her alone and plus they're just friends.

I wrap my arm around Minnie giving her a hug

Seulgi: luckily the other part of the Thai line aren't here because you guys do some dumb shit.

Me and Minnie roll our eyes at Seulgi, she maybe right but we're not going to admit it.

Minnie: lucky Irene isn't here because I saw you looking at that girls butt.

I laugh with Minnie and Jisoo nudges me as Seulgi nudges Minnie.

Seulgi: I was just looking at the material of her dress.

Minnie teases Seulgi

Jisoo: if Rosé and Jennie were here they'll probably kill you for talking to Tiffany like you did.