My friend's sister

Lisa pov

My friend Irene invited me and some friends to stay at her beach house for the weekend. She wanted us to come for a relaxing time. She invited Me, her girlfriend Seulgi, Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé.

We're staying here for a weekend and it's great because it's a great vibe and hey who doesn't love the beach.

We all already picked our rooms. Irene of course already pointed out which one is her room which we can't go in, unless your name is Kang Seulgi.

We're already dressed in beach wear. I was wearing some yellow shorts and a black bikini top.

Lisa: bae who's stuff are in my room?

Irene laughs

Irene: you must've picked the room I'm putting my sister in.

My eyebrow raise, please tell me you're joking Rene?

Lisa: your sister?

Irene simply nods her head as she looks at me with confusion.

Irene: I told everyone she's coming to stay with us too.

No please not her. Anyone but her.

Lisa: I didn't know?

Irene pokes my stomach making me pout.

Irene: Lisayah you like my sister don't act like she's the worse person ever.

If only you knew the truth my friend.

Rosé: is Tiffany coming, I miss hanging out with her?

I gulp

Irene: sorry Lisa you have to choose a different room.

I sigh

Lisa: the only room left is the small one.

Irene shrugs

Irene: Tiffany always stays in that room when she comes here.

I sigh and nod

Jennie: you should of been quicker Lisa yah.

Jennie pouts as she teases me and I playfully push her onto the couch. I didn't push her hard just a slight nudge. I'll never be tough on my Mandu friend.

Jennie: yahhhhh

I laugh

Lisa: lucky for you that you're not Rosé, Jisoo or Seulgi.

Seulgi jumps on my back.

Seulgi: Lisa go and move rooms.

I nod and head back up the stairs to move my stuff into the smallest room.

Me and Irene sister have some history. That nobody knows about and it's going to have to stay that way because Irene will literally kill me if she finds out that me and Tiffany did something we weren't supposed to do.

I'm nervous, I don't want to see her because I know she's mad at me but I love her and that forbidden feeling haunts me.

I miss her touch, I miss her love, I miss her attention. I really still love her. She's the love of my life, if only things were different. If she wasn't my friends sister it might be different. I want her back even though I don't deserve another chance. I'll do anything for her. I'll do anything to spend at least one more night with her.

I wanted to make her smile all day but I did the opposite. I just want the chance to kiss her and hold her in my arms again. If only she'll let me.

When I go back to join the others I see her. My eyes trail all over her. She looks great.