Someone younger

Lisa PoV

I walk into my girlfriends house. Once I got in the house, I close the door and locked it. It's pretty late and I'm staying over anyways.

Me and Tiffany have been dating for 2 years now and she's my soulmate. I'm completely in love with her. She makes me smile and I fall for her more everyday.

Of course we've had our fair few of fights but everything that happens, the up and the downs makes us stronger. She's so special to me. Even if we spend time apart we always find ways to bring ourselves together. We connect. I love her.

Lisa: Ti, I'm here!

I call out. She didn't seem to be down stairs.

Lisa: babe!!

Few moments later I hear someone running.

I smile brightly when I see my girlfriend running up to me. I open my arms for her and She wraps her arms around me and pulls me into a hug. I wrap my arms around her.

Tiffany: babyyyyy! You're finally back!

I chuckle, I gently rub her back.

Tiffany: I missed you so much honey.

I saw her about 6 hours ago. I went out with my friends, just to hang out and have some food. Tiffany also went out with her friends today.

It's Saturday night, me and Tiffany always watch movies together. It was her idea first and we've been doing it every Saturday night for a year now.

Lisa: I missed you too hon, I didn't go for days though you know.

Tiffany frowns as she looks up to me. It made me smile because I love her dramatic reactions to the little things. I find it super cute. She only acts cute around me.

Tiffany: it feels like it's been years since I've seen you babe.

I chuckle as I place a kiss on her lips. I pat her butt a couple of times motioning her to pull away. Tiffany holds my hand and leads me to the living area.

Lisa: what movie did you choose today?

Tiffany pushes me down playfully on the couch as she gets the remote for the tv. She goes on Netflix.

Tiffany: the notebook.

I nod and I smile.

Lisa: ok I can roll with it.

Tiffany chuckles as she gets a blanket which was already on the couch and puts it over both of us. She cuddles up to me and leans her head on my shoulder.

Tiffany: let's watch.

An hour into the movie...

I notice that Tiffany's face had a sudden change, she was happy and then her smile faded away. It was not because of the movie. It seems like something is bothering her. Something is on my girls mind.

Tiffany is still cuddling onto my side as I had one arm wrapped around her waist. Something surely felt off about Tiffany but I can't really put my finger on it. I decided to just carry on watching the movie while holding Tiffany closer to me. Letting her know I'm here for her.

I'm not really good with my words but my actions show I love her and I hope she knows that.

Tiffany: Lis, I don't want to watch this anymore

She said suddenly. I was confused the movie was Tiffany's idea??? She'll always get mad when I'm late for movie night. I wonder why her mood suddenly just changed. She didn't seem angry or mad, rather she seemed upset.