Happy life = Happy wife

Lisa pov

I was at my company, in the meeting room. I'm having a meeting with some employees. They're managers who will report back to their team about what I've talked about today. The meeting is nearly ending. We've been in here for 40 minutes.

Manager meetings are normally an hour long. Once a month. It's more like a briefing.

Lisa: just to close off... the profits from this month is skyrocketing, I'm very happy about the progress of the numbers...

As I was going through the closing off section of the meeting, the door suddenly opens. Swings open even. My eyes widen.

Tiffany: who the hell do you think you're!?

I gulp as I see my wife. She didn't look happy. What did I do now?

Lisa: honey, do you mind? I'm in a meeting!

Tiffany storms to me as she slams some papers on the glass table.

Tiffany: end it!

Tiffany sternly says to me and I gulp. Her eyes didn't even move from me. I turn to my employees. She's making me so nervous right now.

Lisa: I'm... I'm sorry guys can... can we pick this up... up later.

I say nervously My employees stand up and bow at me and Tiffany. They didn't even dare to disagree with me as they could see the steam coming off my wife's head.

Employees: bye boss. Bye Mrs Manoban.

They quickly leave the meeting room. Tiffany didn't even move an inch, her eyes just burn through me.

Lisa: Ti, you've just embarrassed me in front of my employees.

Tiffany hysterically laughs

Tiffany: embarrassed you? What about you? What about you hurting me?

I look at her with confusion.

Lisa: babe When did I ever hurt you?

I generally didn't know what I did, I haven't cheated, I haven't gone out to a strip club, I haven't looked at anyone else because my wife is breathtaking so I don't need to look at another girl.

Tiffany: why the hell does it say you're giving your ex girlfriend 3 million dollars?

I shake my head and look at her with confusion. Why would I do that?

Lisa: I'm not giving my ex 3 million dollars. What are you talking about?

Tiffany rummages through the documents she brought. I watch her as I don't know what type of documents she brought.

Tiffany: then my loving wife. what does that say?

Tiffany points at the paper which was set on the table. I take the paper from under her finger, I read what the paper says, I look at what she was pointing at. I sigh.

Lisa: it says my company is investing in Kim Corp?

Tiffany nods, it doesn't say I'm giving money to my ex by the way.

I knew about this and agreed because the profits we can make as a company with this deal is big. I didn't think it was a big deal, my ex didn't even come to the meeting, I talked to her cousin Jisoo instead.

Tiffany: yeah a partnership with your ex. That's her company, am I wrong?

I sigh as I look at her.

Lisa: you realise I'll be making millions with this deal right? For us. Plus I only agreed because of the deal, I didn't invest because of my ex Ti.