Music Bank

Tiffany pov

I'm back stage at Music Bank. I'm just walking around. The rest of the girls are in the dressing room. We have an hour free time before we have to get ready into our stage outfits for tapings and live recordings.

I see loads of idols walking by, I just bow and walk past, I say hi to those who greeted me, some idols are congratulating me on the Snsd comeback and amazed to see me, which is cute. I didn't think I'll be back performing on music shows.

As I was walking I see Lisa. Yes Blackpink Lisa. She smiles and bows at me and I'm starstruck. I'm such a big fan of the girls, Lisa is my bias, she seems to be walking alone too.

Lisa: hello Tiffany, I can't wait for your performance, I'll be watching.

Lisa stops and talks to me and of course I'm going to talk to her because she's Lisa duh.

Tiffany: hey and thank you, I'll be looking forwards to Blackpinks.

Lisa smiles

Lisa: I love the new music, it's super hot.

I shake my head

Tiffany: Blackpink music is on repeat when I'm at home.

Lisa chuckles.

We talked a bit more, she makes me laugh and I love her charming smile she gives me. I mean I maybe smiling to much because I'm literally talking to Lisa but what's her excuse?

Lisa: may I walk with you?

Am I dreaming. Did she ask me to walk with her, I'm apart of the cool kids club now.

Tiffany: of course.

Me and Lisa walk around.

Lisa: I've got a secret place we can go.

I was curious

Tiffany: let's go.

We walk to the next hallway and Lisa takes me to the far end into this empty room. It was just a empty dressing room. Like it's not been used in like forever. I mean it was clean but you can tell nobody uses it.

Tiffany: are we even allowed in here?

Lisa shrugs

Lisa: I don't know, put I lock myself in here sometimes until one of the members texts me and then I'll have to leave.

I hum and sit down.

Tiffany: how come you don't have a manager following you around like always?

Lisa chuckles

Lisa: I told them I'm having a walk around and that I'll be still in the building.

I nod

Tiffany: why'd you bring me here?

Lisa shrugs

Lisa: it gets lonely sometimes sitting by myself here and you're pretty so why not invite a new friend.

I could feel my cheeks getting red.

Tiffany: you think I'm pretty?

Lisa gives me a look of disbelief,

Lisa: I mean whoever thinks you're not are clearly stupid.

I chuckle I don't date girls but if it's Lisa I will say yes. I mean she's hot. Ok I'm just confusing my feelings here. I'm not into girls that way. Just trust me.

Tiffany: very nice of you.

Lisa chuckles, I hope my blushing isn't out of control.

Lisa: may I capture a picture of you?