My friend's sister 2

Lisa pov

As I walk to the beach, Tiffany was already on a beach chair, tanning with her sister Irene, Rosé and Jennie. I glance at her before walking to Jisoo and Seulgi who are making sandcastles.

How I wish I could go over to Tiffany and beg her to take me back. She's the only girl I would do that for. That's how much I love her and I know I was wrong for leaving.

I sit with Seulgi and Jisoo. We weren't that for from the others but far enough that we can't hear each other's conversations. We can still see each other.

Jisoo: what's up Manoban?

I smile at them, I act normal and not like me and Tiffany just argued 10 minutes ago.

Lisa: I can't believe you guys are making sand castles without me, it's betrayal.

Seulgi and Jisoo laugh

Seulgi: sorry bro but we just had to get started you were taking too long.

We just play with the sand, Seulgi and Jisoo talk while I couldn't focus, I just kept thinking about Tiffany, I want us to be together. Telling Irene will be hard for me. Maybe I should just get up and say it. I'M IN LOVE WITH YOUR SISTER.

Hopefully she won't hate me. But it'll be worth it if it means Tiffany will be mine again. I was just a coward before, I shouldn't have ran away.

But saying that, It's like crossing a line. Me and Irene have been good friends but I'm afraid that this will make things hard.

I have to put Tiffany first though, her feelings, her love and her heart, I love her. If she wants me to come clean then that's what I'll have to do.

I glance over at Tiffany again and she was laughing while talking to the others. I miss her smile and her laugh, when she was with me. Making her laugh and smile is my thing but instead I did something that I feared... I made her upset and cry.

Jisoo: bro you've been spaced out for like 5 minutes.

Jisoo says as she waves her hand in front of my face. I just laugh it off when I look at Seulgi and Jisoo.

Lisa: sorry I was just thinking about food.

They chuckle, Seulgi playfully pushes me.

Seulgi: food gets you emotional, are you turning to Rosé?

I laugh and shake my head,

Jisoo: look A handsome guy is talking with the others.

I quickly turn my hand and I see a shirtless jerk talking to Tiffany, she was laughing and shaking her head as the girls laugh along with them. What the fuck? Get away from my girl. He flexed his muscles and the girls seem to be giggling at him. I just want to go over there and punch him in the face.

Tiffany shakes her head again and said something to the guy and the guy nods and walks away.

Jisoo: I wonder what he said?

I look at Seulgi.

Lisa: go and find out, maybe he was trying to pick up your girlfriend.

Seulgi glares before she stands up and walks over to the girls. Me and Jisoo watch as Seulgi storms over to the girls. She talks to Irene and the others.

Seulgi and Irene were going back and forth. Didn't seem like their arguing or anything. Tiffany looks over at me and smiles, then lays her head back on her chair.

She knows I saw that jerk flirting with her. I'm jealous, Seulgi better hurry and tell me what that jerk said to my girl.

A couple of minutes later...