Home

Tiffany pov

It's a Friday.

Some people love Fridays, I say some, everyone loves Fridays. The night to relax or party, watch a movie or spend time with loved ones when you've finished work.

I'm starting to believe that Fridays are not my best days after tonight.

Have you ever felt like life is just not worth living anymore. I need a miracle to make me think otherwise.

Maybe a lost love that'll make me realise I'm better than this.

To make me feel like I'm home.

Maybe a new job that'll make me glad to wake up the next morning.

Right now I don't feel that anymore.

I'm at a bar. Drunk. I'm drinking more because I'm upset. I just lost my job and I found out my fiancé cheated on me. My job was the thing that made me the most happiest. It was the best thing I got going on in my life.

As for my fiancé, I guess he never loved me to begin with. Maybe it happened all too fast, we've been dating for a year before he purposed. Then when I was coming back home I see him with another girl.

I guess I can't blame him, I couldn't love him like he wanted me too, my heart didn't belong to him and I knew that. I couldn't fall for him because the love I felt before him was greater. But I lost her.

We had different ideas of the relationship but I always knew my love for her never left me. I wonder what she's doing now? But last time I checked she was happy.

Is it crazy that I still have a photo of us as my Home Screen. Me and my ex girlfriends. Luckily my ex fiancé didn't look through my phone, it's my personal space and I can do whatever I want on my phone.

I was snapped out of my thought when I felt someone tap my shoulder.

Tiffany: listen asshole I told you to leave me alone.

I push the persons hand away, I didn't know who it was but I was guessing it was the drunk guy who bothered me 5 times already.

??: Asshole huh?

I froze for a moment. That voice sounds  so familiar to me. I turn and I see my ex girlfriend. My heart races. I guess it's true she still has my heart.

Tiffany: Lisa is... is that you? Or am I... Am I dreaming.

Lisa stands next to me.

Lisa: it's me. Why are you drinking alone?

I laugh Lisa looks at me with concern.

Tiffany: my life is... is ruined. I got fired and it feels like... like crap.

I felt Lisa touch my back and it was comforting. I missed her touch. She's always was so caring. The fights between us happened more towards the last couple of months before we called it quits.

It was my first real heart break. All the Alcohol makes me remember the happy moments with Lisa. I shouldn't even be thinking about Lisa because I'm sure she's still with her girlfriend. Don't ask me how I know. I just do.

Lisa: hey let me take you home.

I shake my head as I drank my shot.

Tiffany: I can't. I can't go back... back there.

Lisa sighs, she takes a deep breath before talking to me again.

Lisa: Ti come on, I can't leave you here.

I just look at my ex.

Tiffany: why are... are you here?

Lisa gives me one of her charming smiles.