Side chick

Lisa pov

Minnie: hey Lis, snap out of it.

I shake my head, I'm mad because Tiffany, my girlfriend took the last milk chocolate drink.

Sorn: it's just a drink.

I frown

Lisa: it's my favourite.

They laugh at me. They could never understand.

Bambam: didn't she ask you before she drank it.

I roll my eyes as my friends tease me.

Lisa: I can't say no to my baby.

I can never say no to Tiffany. She can take anything and do anything and I'll be ok with it. She's my girl and I'll do anything for her. This chocolate milk is the best though and I went to the store to get some more and they were out of stock.

Bambam: if you're so upset about it why don't we prank her?

I look at my friends. Me, Bambam, Minnie, Sorn and Ten are hanging out in the kitchen.

Lisa: with what?

I'm intrigued with the idea. Tiffany is with my other friends. We hung out with her friends last Saturday night so this weekend we're with my friends. Tiffany is hanging out with Irene, Seulgi, Jennie, Jisoo, Rosé, Joy, Wendy and Yeri in the other room.

Lisa: shall we get Yeri and Seulgi to help us with the prank.

My friends shake their heads. Normally we get Yeri and Seulgi to help us do something mischievous.

Sorn: we don't even know the prank yet?

We're still thinking about what to do.

Minnie: what if we pretend a girl is texting You and send her nudes.

My eyes widen.

Lisa: who's nudes are you going to send to my phone?

Minnie shrugs

Minnie: the internet, there's places we can get some.

We laugh

Ten: that'll be funny.

I nod

Lisa: what if we do that without the Nude sending because I don't want to die tonight guys.

They nod in agreement, if Tiffany sees a girl sending me nudes she'll literally go crazy on me. Worse thing she'll do is break up with me and I don't want that.

Bambam: Minnie why don't you give Lisa's phone to Tiffany.

Minnie nods

Minnie: first change one of our names to a girls name or something, so we can text you things.

Ten laughs

Ten: I dare you to name it "side chick"

I nod and changed Bambams name to side chick. I'm so dead

Lisa: I changed Bambams name to side chick and deleted our chat log so it looks like a new chat.

Tiffany knows my password to my phone so if she opens it she'll automatically know that it's Bambam because of our previous conversations.

I gave my phone to Minnie so she can hand it over to Tiffany.

Minnie: this is going to be so funny.

Tiffany pov

Minnie comes into the room.

Yeri: Minnie will tell us the truth, Minnie who do you think is hotter, Edward or Jacob?