My Lover

G!P, slightly mature so don't read if not you don't want to and if you're not over, 18+. You've been warned.

Lisa pov

I'm at an event. It's a formal business event and I came here with my wife. Somi.

Somi: honey, your business partner wants to talk to you. Are you ok?

I snap out of my thoughts when my wife spoke. I put on a smile as I shake the hand of my business partner.

Lisa: sorry honey.

I whisper to Somi as she smiles at me. Oh that loving smile she gives me.

Mr Han: I love the work Lisa, we've made millions, your wife is amazing and supportive, you must be happy.

He jokes with Somi as Somi hugs onto me.

Happy? Am I happy? Crazy thing is that I should be. I should be happy. I have a successful company and a supportive wife.

Somi: she's the best.

I chuckle. My mind is elsewhere I'm afraid. From the corner of my eye, I see her. Why is she here? I gulp, she makes me nervous.

My lover.

My eyes follow her as I see her smirk at me, she sips her glass of wine. As her hand linked onto her husbands arm.

Lisa: the numbers don't lie sir.

I chuckle as Mr Han chuckles.

I'm trying to take my mind of her. The one I shouldn't be thinking about. Why does she have to be here too?

Mr Han: we should all go for dinner some time, my wife would love to meet you, unfortunately she's not well to come tonight.

I nod unconsciously, I didn't really pay much attention because how could I when she's in the room?

Somi: we'll love that, right Lisa?

I shake my head snapping myself out of my thoughts and quickly answer.

Lisa: yes of course. See you soon Mr Han, come on honey.

I take a hold of my wife and take her to the other side of the huge fancy room.

All the top people are here, business men, buyers and CEOs.

I forgot that my Lover was going to attend, maybe because she's in business or maybe she's trying to buy out another company. I can't let her meet my wife.

I feel like she'll come up to us and make me mad or something. The little games she plays drive me crazy, yet I can't get enough of her. I can't let her get to me. I'm married and I love my wife.

This affair has been going on for a year and surprisingly is still going on. I can't get enough of her. I'm in love with my lover, how can I not be?

Not today Lisa you have to put a stop to it.

Suddenly I was snapped out of my thoughts when Tiffany and her husband walk towards us. Shit here we go.

Somi: hello Mrs Hyuk Soo and Mr Hyuk Soo

Tiffany smirks as she hugs Somi, Kwon shakes my hand. Tiffany pulls away from my wife and then hugs me as her husband hugs my Wife. Before Tiffany pulls away she nibbles on my ear lobe and then licks behind my ear.

I groan as she pulls away, a smirk plastered on her face.

I shake my head and I gulp.

Control yourself Lisa.