What about what I want to do?

Inspired from a scene from a movie called "the break up."

Tiffany pov

Me and Lisa have been married for 4 years now. Yes it's a very long time. We've been happy.

Lately however Lisa has been getting really lazy. If that's the right word to put it. She comes home from work and just lays there. I mean I don't really ask for much. Just some help around the house once in a while you know.

I work too but I would like for Lisa to treat this like a home and not a hotel.

The house is silent. I walk into the living area annoyed. We just had some friends over in which they have all left now.

I need to clean the house up and I would like for Lisa to help me. She didn't even bother trying to help or start cleaning up on her own. So I'm going to have to ask her.

Tiffany: Babe... can you help me out on the kitchen?

Lisa was playing games on her phone.

Lisa: I can't I'm relaxing right now hon.

She didn't even turn her head to look at me. Hello your wife is literally calling for you and you don't even look at me. Normally Lisa can't keep her eyes off me but when it comes time to clean and tidy things up she acts like a child or when she comes back from work she rather watch TV and play games.

Tiffany: please can you just help at least wash the dishes.

Lisa whines

Lisa: can't we just do that tomorrow?

I shake my head in frustration.

Tiffany: damn it Lisa put your phone down?!

Lisa throws her phone on the table.

Lisa: can't I have a little time to relax. I come back from work then have this dinner, come on Ti. I'm tired.

I laugh sarcastically

Tiffany: and what did you think I did huh? I work too Lisa then I had to cook this meal for us and our friends. All I want is your help?

Lisa sighs and stands up.

Lisa: fine let's go and clean that damn kitchen.

Lisa forcefully got up.

Tiffany: no!

Lisa looks at me with confusion.

Lisa: no? You said you want me to help you?

I glare at Lisa

Tiffany: you're acting like I've got you at gun point, I want you to want to help me clean up.

Lisa throws her arms up in the air like a child.

Lisa: why would I want to clean up. We could just do it tomorrow?

I shake my head. She just doesn't get it. Do it for me! Just once Lisa!

Tiffany: you know what forget it.

I storm into the kitchen. I hear Lisa follow behind me.

Lisa: let me see if I'm getting this right, you're mad that I don't want to clean up the kitchen?

I shake my head as I put some dishes away.

Tiffany: no I'm mad because you don't offer to help around the house and help me clean up.

Lisa groans, I'm actually mad at a couple of things. Maybe I'll let it all out tonight because Lisa is really making me mad.

Lisa: I just did?!