I still love you

G!p Lisa, there's no smut but if you're not comfortable then don't read. These characters are used as a work of fiction.

Lisa pov

Lisa: come on Liam!

I call for my son.

Tiffany: he's just getting his sneakers on Lisa!

I sigh as my ex wife calls back to me. Me and Tiffany have been separated for 4 months. I'm still crazy about her. I feel like she's crazy about me still too.

It's my turn to take our son Liam. He stays with me for 3 days and Tiffany for 4. It's what we had agreed on in our divorce agreement. We split up because we kept fighting. So we decided for the sake of our son we coparent, separately. I still love her, I hope she loves me too.

I miss everything about her, I hope she's not seeing anyone.

Tiffany: he's ready.

Tiffany snaps me out of my thoughts as I see her carrying our son to me.

Lisa: hey buddy.

Liam opens his arms for me.

Liam: dada... I miss you.

He says in his cute little voice. I take Liam from Tiffany and put him in his car seat which is in the passenger seat of my car. He seems pretty sleepy. Tiffany kisses Liam before closing the door.

Tiffany: remember to drop him off Saturday morning.

I nod as I kiss Tiffany's cheek.

Lisa: so what will you be up to with your child free days?

Tiffany smiles as she playfully pushes me.

Tiffany: hey I never ask you about your free days when you're partying with stupid girls.

I shake my head. I don't party with girls all the time, it only happened twice in the beginning of our separation and she still holds it against me. I didn't take any girl home, I didn't sleep with anyone either.

Lisa: ok calm down honey.

Tiffany pouts.

Tiffany: you can't call me that anymore. Remember?

I roll my eyes.

Lisa: I'll have our son back on Saturday.

Tiffany pokes my stomach.

Tiffany: good.

Tiffany was about to walk into the house.

Lisa: don't I get a kiss goodbye, I might not get home safely.

Tiffany glares at me. I gulp as her looks could kill me.

Tiffany: Lis don't even joke like that when you're driving our son in your car.

I bow my head.

Lisa: I'm sorry, just give me a hug and I'll leave you alone.

Tiffany chuckles as she grabs my hand and pulls me into her arms. She wraps her arms around my shoulders and I wrap mine around her waist. She places a kiss on my cheek.

Tiffany: drive safe Lis.

I smile as I get into my car and I drive home.

Later that day.

I'm going to take Liam to a restaurant. Just us two.

Liam: ready dada.

I laugh as Liam put his shirt the wrong way round.