Photoshoot

Lisa pov

I'm watching behind the scenes of my girlfriends photoshoot. She's doing a photoshoot for a fragrance and Elle magazine. She looks so beautiful.

I wanted to help out but she told the crew and assistants not to give me any work because I'm supposed to be on my day off.

Which was true, I'm normally at work but I took time off so I can spend time with Tiffany but unluckily for me she had a shoot today.

Tiffany would tell people to ask if I wanted anything or she'll just come up to me and ask if I needed anything but honestly I don't mind sitting here and watching my beautiful girlfriend at work.

I have my own dance studio and it's quite successful. But I told everyone that works for me to take the day off and have a long weekend.

I'm sure they didn't mind that.

I know I didn't.

Me and Tiffany have been dating for a year now and we've always been busy yet we make time for each other. We visit at each other's offices, we stay at each other's homes. We practically live together.

I mean we met each other by mutual friends, we've been friends for 2 years before actually officially dating. I've never been happier.

Anyway...

Tiffany just started her shoot with a new outfit and she looks beautiful, have I already used that word to describe her, well it's true so I'll say it again. Beautiful.

She looks so cute while juggling oranges in her hand

She looks so cute while juggling oranges in her hand. She drops one and ruffles her nose cutely at me.

Photographer: let's do another take. Lisa please don't distract your girlfriend.

Tiffany blows a kiss at me as she continues working. I catch the kiss and put it to my heart making Tiffany laugh, her face went red.

Photographer: Lisa go for a walk.

The photographer says at me and Tiffany pouts.

Tiffany: hey I want to keep my eyes on her, I don't want her to get lost.

I got lost 4 times at the store and now Tiffany thinks I'll get lost in any big building.

Photographer: fine just behave, we've been shooting for 4 hours and all Tiffany is doing is looking at you.

I shrug. Duh she's my girlfriend who else is she supposed to look at.

Lisa: sorry sir, I'll just wait on the side, babe, I'll be sitting over there.

I point at the chair which was a little off set but still in Tiffany's vision.

Tiffany motions me to come towards her, so I did. The photographer didn't seem to impressed. When I walk to my girl she pulls me into a kiss and I kiss her back.