Feelings Are Better kept Hidden

Lisa pov

I'm out with a couple of friends. Minnie, Jennie, Jisoo, Rosé and Sorn. I mean Bambam and Ten are here too but most importantly Tiffany is here.

She's my friend to but I have a huge crush on her. We're a little bit closer than just friends. I think so anyway. We flirt with each other here and there but I'm too nervous to ask her out and I guess I don't want to ruin what we have already. Me and Tiffany have been friends for 3 years.

Flirting back and forth for a year and a half now but I guess none of us decided to confess. I guess we're happy with just flirting with each other.

We're touchy with each other, we go and have cuddles at each other's houses but yet things are left unsaid. Tiffany is 100% my type. Tiffany is kind and warm, pretty with the best smile, she's caring and she knows how to make me laugh.

It's complicated because we're friends and I think if we say how we feel about each other, then there's no going back to friends after that. Maybe that's what she's scared of because I know I am.

I do really like Tiffany, my heart beats madly every time I'm around her. I say yes to anything she wants me to do. Anything she wants I'll get. If she's cold I'll give her my jacket, if she's hungry I'll get her food, if she needs to talk to someone I'm all ears. I love just being around her.

But feelings are better kept hidden.

We're all hanging out at a bowling alley. It's quite popular. Me and Tiffany are talking to each other while the rest talk amongst themselves. We haven't started the game yet. We decided to relax and get comfy before the start of the competitiveness begins.

Lisa: you look cute today.

I put an arm around Tiffany

I put an arm around Tiffany. She places her hand on my thigh.

Tiffany: cute? You're the one who's cute. With your glasses on.

Tiffany pouts, she pokes my nose with her free hand giggling at her own actions

Lisa: right, I change my comment you actually look hot.