Gossip

G!p Lisa, there's no smut but if you're not comfortable then don't read. These characters are used as a work of fiction.

Tiffany pov
I finished work so I call my girlfriend Lisa. Me and Lisa have been dating for a year and a half now.

Lisa answers her phone almost straight away.

Lisa: hello babe, is something wrong?

I love hearing her voice, it's one of the many things about her that makes me smile.

Tiffany: no Lis... I've finished work so I'm heading out of the office now, when will you be back?

I hear Lisa typing away.

Lisa: I'll be back in 3 hours I have some files I need to put away and documents I need to type up.

I nod, my love is always working hard.

Tiffany: ok I'll be waiting for you at home. I'll be going out with Taeyeon first to the mall before heading home.

I still hear Lisa typing away.

Lisa: by the way hon, Bambam, Ten, Sorn and Minnie want to come over for dinner tomorrow. Is that ok?

I love Lisa's friends they're a big group of goof balls. I feel like I'm babysitting sometimes, I am older than Lisa and her friends but our ages don't really matter because me and Lisa love each other.

Tiffany: yes Lis that's fine, I mean it is a Saturday after all, why don't you invite your other friends too and I invite mine we'll have a game night or something.

Lisa hum, my friends are around my age the only friends that are similar to my age on Lisa's side is probably Irene who I'm close with also. We have so much friends it's hard to keep track sometimes.

Lisa: I'll text Jennie and the others soon about it. They'll definitely come anyway.

I nod

Tiffany: great don't forget and please don't tease Rosé and steal her food from her plate again.

Lisa laughs. I was being serious, they got into a full blown argument because Lisa argued that Rosé ate her ice cream before she sat for dinner so it was only fair. Lisa was taking her revenge. Her and Rosé always argue like this, Jisoo, Wendy, Yeri, Joy and Seulgi had to split them up. I however wasn't going to get involved.

Tiffany: what's funny?

I say cutely, I only act cute with Lisa.

Lisa: you're just cute my love.

I blush

Tiffany: yahhhh... stop, I'll leave you to work honey, make sure you get home early because I want to fuck before we sleep.

I hear Lisa gulp on the other line which is making me smirk.

Lisa: thanks Tiffany... I'm turned on now.

I laugh

Tiffany: I didn't even go into detail on what I'm going to do to you.

I tease Lisa, I can picture her holding the bridge of her nose right now looking frustrated.

Lisa: don't make me come to your office and shut that pretty little mouth of yours up.

I bite my lower lip

Tiffany: you'll like that huh baby.

I hear Lisa groan.

Lisa: yah honey don't play games with me, please don't otherwise I won't be able to finish my work.