TIFFANY in your AREA

Tiffany pov.

Rosé: California... this beats got me feeling like...

I sing along with them. The vibe is so great. I couldn't help but smile when watching them. My smile brightens the most when I see Lisa.

I'm mostly watching Lisa. She's so eye catching for me, She's so charismatic and I'm in love with that. She can have my heart if she asks for it.

My throat hurts from cheering. I can see that blinks are taking pictures of me but I was so concentrated on Lisa and the other members. They're so good on stage. Reminds me of the old days.

I just know this is going to be all over K-Media. I've never met the girls in person but I would love to see them. Luckily I don't really need to see them in person because I would just freak out. I'll probably melt in Lisa's glaze.

But hey I can control myself and just act like I'm calm of the time ever comes.

As the concert went on...

Blackpink we're just interacting with their fans.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. Someone was stood next to me.

??: Miss Tiffany?

I turn my head and it was a man. I've seen him somewhere before but I can't seem to put my finger on it.

Tiffany: yes sir.

I answer normally, he had a staff name tag on with a backstage pass on it.

Guy: I'm a manger of Blackpink, after the show the girls would like you to come back stage.

I'm shocked, why would they want to meet me?

Tiffany: really?

The manager nods.

Tiffany: I'll love that.

He nods at me again

Manager: I will come back after the show and guide you backstage.

I nod and with that the manager leaves. I can't believe I'm going to meet Blackpink.

I don't even think I can look Lisa in the eyes. She's my total girl crush, I know this may sound creepy but I don't think I'll be able to control myself around her.

I'll need to calm myself down before my heart goes crazy.

Lisa pov

We've just finished our concert. In the crowd I saw my favourite member of SNSD, Tiffany Young. She looked like she enjoyed the concert. I told the members while we were on stage and they all looked at her direction, making sure not to look obvious to the fans.

I performed my butt off because she was watching us. I hope she was watching me. I hope I'm her favourite.

I can't believe she came to our concert. I'm a huge fan of her. I told the manger to ask if she could come backstage so we can take pictures. Luckily my manager said she agreed to come backstage. Our manger is going to get her right now and I'm completely nervous.

Jennie: you're so nervous Lili? Why?

I look over at Jennie who was smirking at me. She knows I have a huge crush on Tiffany.

Rosé: is it because your girl crush will be here any second.

I nudge Rosé, they all know.

Lisa: don't try and embarrass me when she gets here.

Jennie and Jisoo laugh as me and Rosé bicker back and forth.

Rosé: I don't need to, you do a perfect job all by yourself.