She's a Stalker

Lisa PoV

I just got home and I quickly got changed into something casual. I changed into some simple white sweats and a random black hoodie.

I live with my girlfriend. Her name is Tiffany. She's pretty, smart and she's my soulmate. I couldn't ask for a better life partner.

Speaking of life partners... I'm waiting for mine to get home. She went out with Yuri and Taeyeon somewhere, I believe she said they went to the mall or something after she finished work.

Some time later...

I'm casually in the living area watching TV. I heard the door open and close. My girl must be back.

I see Tiffany walk into the living area. She throws her shopping bags on the recliner chair and pouts at me. She seems to be in a mood. I just continue to watch TV.

Lisa: hey T.

I say to her and she stands in front of the TV. Blocking my view. I must say that she is a much better view then whatever I was watching on the TV.

Lisa: what's wrong hon?

Tiffany crosses her arms and glares at me. She's mad and she looks like she's about to vent her anger at me right now. I'm a little confused but turned on because she's hot.

Stop Lisa, your girlfriend seems to be upset and you're thinking about how hot she is.

Did I do something? Is she mad at me?

Tiffany: me and my friends were having the best time at the mall today and guess who we bumped into?

I look at her with confusion as I'm looking up at her from the couch.

Lisa: Selena Gomez?

I chuckle as I was trying to make Tiffany laugh but instead Tiffany walks up to me and flicks my forehead.

Tiffany: baby seriously.

I rub my forehead and pout.

Lisa: ouch.

Tiffany rolls her eyes and pecks my forehead making me smile. Yet she still had a serious look on her face.

Lisa: ok tiff, who did you guys see?

I ask her in a normal tone so she knows I'm not messing around and that I'm actually listening to her.

Tiffany: your stupid Ex girlfriend.

Well now I know why she's upset, my ex and Tiffany don't really get along. Let's just say my ex has tried to contact me multiple times and I have just been ignoring her because I love Tiffany and only her.

Lisa: soooooo?

Tiffany knows I don't love my Ex so there shouldn't be anything to worry about.

Tiffany: she had the balls to talk to us even though she knows I hate her because of her stupid attempts of getting you back and even my friends can tell she still has feelings for you Lis.