"Girlfriend"

Tiffany pov

Me and my "girlfriend" Lisa are arguing right now. I say "girlfriend" because we haven't really made it official. I guess we never had the time to have that talk. We've been "together" for a little over 2 years now. We live together yet I know, we haven't had time to officially label ourselves but come on it's pretty self explanatory.

We're both idols. Being with someone who is the same gender as you isn't really good for your imagine in the K-pop world. It could be career ending maybe not for Lisa but I feel like it will be for me. I'm a 2nd generation idol and Lisa is a 3rd Gen but it's pretty frowned upon in Korea media in general.

But I love Lisa, if only she'll love me the same way I do because looking at it, it doesn't seem like it. Me and Lisa have had a fair amount of arguments but we don't fight all the time. In our whole relationship we probably fought around about 10 times.

Currently we are arguing because I found out Lisa was at a club and she was dancing with "fans". Those girls were literally grinding on her. I've seen the videos they're all over social media. Lisa wasn't shy about looking at their bodies. It made my blood boil. Worse part of it all I didn't even know she was going to a club tonight.

Lisa: it's not a big deal Ti.

I roll my eyes, how can she even say that?

Tiffany: yeah not a big deal for you because you seemed to be enjoying every second of it.

While I was at home waiting for her she was out "enjoying" herself. It's annoying. I want to tell the world I'm with Lisa but I can't, I don't want to hurt her reputation, I don't even care what fans will think of me, I'm a grown ass woman.

Lisa: they're just strangers and it was a club I didn't kiss anyone or sleep with anyone, I wouldn't cheat on you.

I scoff, is she even hearing herself? Or am I the crazy one? They weren't just strangers, they're pretty strangers.

Tiffany: this is cheating! You're sexually dancing with someone else, that's cheating. I don't think you understand where I'm coming from here!

Lisa sighs as I walk into the living area away from her, she just follows me. I'm trying to be the more mature one out of us in this situation but it's really hard because Lisa is just pushing my buttons.

Lisa: I don't really think dancing with someone is considered cheating.

Are my ears playing tricks on me or am I hearing her right.

Tiffany: it wasn't just dancing though Lisa it was the closeness, it was crossing the line, don't make me sound crazy, I know what I saw.

Lisa takes a deep breath

Lisa: I'm sorry if me having fun was so bad for you.

Lisa says with attitude laced in her tone. Is she trying to push my buttons even more than she already has.

Tiffany: shut up Lalisa, If having fun means being with other people flirtatiously then go and do that, just don't come back home to me, leave me alone.

I didn't know if I should cry or leave the room for some space. I think I'll leave the room for some space.

Lisa: I don't want to leave you alone.

I was about to storm up to our room but Lisa speaks up again.

Lisa: I didn't say anything when you kissed that guy!

I slowly turn back and glare at Lisa when she blurted something that happened 2 months ago. I didn't cheat on her.

Tiffany: first off all that was acting, I was in a drama, secondly you knew about it because I showed you the scripted and you ran my scenes with me, acting and going out to grind on some girls are two completely different things.