seventeen. 🦋

"Cat Got Your Tongue?"

KINLEY ADAMS

"Fuck," he groaned as he sank deeper into me.

I arched against him, my head sinking into the mattress of his four-poster. My arms were stretched over the span of his shoulders, clawing at his back as I tried to keep my grip. I wrapped my legs around his torso, begging for him to keep going, wanting more and more of him with each passing second.

He held onto the headboard, his head dropping into the crook of my neck, groaning into my ear as he thrusted harder with every stroke. I could feel the warm exhale of his breath against my neck as he struggled to keep his pace, merrily seconds from finishing.

A soft moan escaped my lips. "You feel so good," I whimpered, my mouth falling ajar as Draco Malfoy surged my body, consuming every inch of me. He moved his hand from the headboard and curled his fingers around my throat, squeezing slightly.

"I know," he croaked.

The friction between our two bodies grew stronger as we both inched closer to our climax. I could feel the wrinkle between my eyebrows form from the immense pleasure. He knelt his head down, muffling my moans as he kissed me, the tinge of peppermint lingering on my lips as he pulled away. I wrapped my arms around the nape of his neck, pulling him closer to me — needing him closer. He shifted onto his forearms, practically concealing my head between his biceps. He shuddered.

Strands of my hair stuck to my face, the steam between us unbearable. It covered almost everything, except for my eyes, which I was holding shut tight.

"Harder," I begged.

He listened, mercilessly driving himself harder into me. I whined with pleasure, loving it — loving all of it. He pushed my knees up higher, he was almost there, and so was I. He tossed his head back, exposing his entire neck. I so badly wanted to kiss him — everywhere, anywhere I could. His mouth was open, releasing airy breaths as he pounded into me. His head fell forward again, keeping his pace.

"We're going to be late," he groaned.

"W-What?" I muttered, the word difficult to get out. He thrusted harder. I lifted my pelvis off the bed, creating a way for him to go deeper. I watched as his eyes screwed shut, focusing on the feeling, intensifying the sensations surging through our bodies.

"Wake up," he mumbled, kissing my neck. "We're going to be late, wake up."

I couldn't understand what he was saying, I was too focused on the pleasure, and how effortlessly he could gratify me.

Draco's mouth opened again. "I said wa—"

"—ke up!"

My eyes shot open. I woke up arranged across the pillows of my four-poster in my dormitory. I sat up abruptly, taken aback by my former surroundings. Draco Malfoy was the first, and only, thought that popped into my mind as I grew consciousness. I was sweating profusely, my heart thumping hard beneath my ribs. I wiped the sweat off my forehead with the back of my hand, jumping at the figure I saw standing in my dorm.

Harry was at the end of my bed, dressed in heavy clothing. "Finally! I've been trying to wake you for the past five minutes. We're going to be late."

"Late for what?" I asked, startled to see him, my mind still in a trance.

"Hogsmeade," he rushed out. "The carriages will be leaving soon."

"Merlin, I forgot it was Saturday." I pushed the covers off of me and stood up from the bed.