twenty-one. 🦋

"Draco"

KINLEY ADAMS

I can't stop myself from snogging him back. I am so desperate to feel his lips on mine, and the way his body presses me against the desk makes me that much more desperate. It was so rough, needy. I wrap my arms around his neck — I didn't want to let him go, I just want him close. He pulls my hips against him — It seems as though he wants the same.

"Did I mention how fucking mad you make me, Adams?" he hisses into the kiss. He tastes like peppermint. He always does.

I didn't respond. I couldn't find the strength to pull away from his mouth to speak. I nod faintly, though I'm not sure he notices.

"You're so fucking mulish," he says.

"So are you," I murmur. It was the only thing I could manage to get out.

He grabs a fist full of my hair and yanks my head back. I let out a gasp as he sucks on the surface of my neck, leaving it tender. No one's ever been near my neck before except for Draco that one other time. It feels so intimate yet this moment, with Draco, isn't intimacy. The tension between us is as black as thunder and the sound of daggers being drawn. It is pure, agonizing lust. I hope that, one day, intimacy would be the only word I could describe something like this — with him. He pulls away from my neck, though I can still feel his lips brush against me. This time it was a question;

"Why do you have to be so mulish?" He sounded angry, and hurt. I don't respond. I'm unsure he actually wants me to.

He lifts my hips to place me on top of the desk and he parts my legs the same as he did earlier. My thighs squeeze around his waist. Out of all the scenarios I imagined this position looking like, this was the one I thought about most — him snogging me addictively as our bodies synchronize as one.

He grips under my thigh pulling me against him, though I'm not sure I could've gotten any closer. "Tell me to stop," he demands against my lips. He bites at my bottom lip then starts again. "Tell me that I shouldn't be doing this. Tell me that I'm no good for you. Tell me how much of a fucking dick I am. Tell me to leave."

"Tell me," he demands again.

Maybe I should tell him all of those things. Maybe I should shove him away and wish for his disappearance. Maybe I should tell him how much of a dick he is and that I want him to leave... but I wasn't going to. I didn't want to. As much as I tried to deny it before, as much as I would have been repulsed before, this is all I've ever wanted now.

"No," I say eventually, pulling at his Slytherin tie to draw him closer to my lips.

He leans forward, laying me on the desk as he hovers over me, his hands supporting his weight on each side of my head. One of his legs are between mine, grazing against me. I hear him chuckle, low and menacing. He snakes a hand around my neck, refusing to take his lips off mine. But when he does, he looks down at my neck in his hand and grins. It is the most prideful grin I'd ever seen. A chill immediately ran down my spine. I feel my pulse beating against his hand and I wish that he would never pull it away. I never want this to end.

"I thought you wanted me to leave," he murmurs in my ear, his hand still around my neck. His vocals flow through my eardrums like silk. My breath hitches as his fingers tighten, the metal of his rings chilling my skin.