Reasons you shouldn't be scared to call Siri worse than Affogato

1.
If Siri was an actual character in Cookie Run:Kingdom, when Strawberry Crepe gets an analysis of their dough, they say this:
"20% grace, 20%chocolate, 5% vanilla, 19% gracefulness, 16% elegance, 10% beauty, and 6% malice and 4% unknown, the unknown part intrigued me the most!"

2.
Siri had a habit of lying or tricking people if it means protecting:
1. Others
2. Their pride and ego
3. And for the greater good or bad
Take note, that Siri is willing to betray someone for what they believe is right, but is also willing to betray someone if they have wronged them or their loved ones in any way.

3.
Siri enjoys watching their enemies suffer.
According to the 6%malice, this is true. Although they don't show it, part of them truly feels pleased to see their enemies or people who wronged their loved ones suffer. In worse cases, they will try to harm them, gaslight them or spread rumours about them to see them suffer. Even if they don't do so, they secretly have the desire to do so.

4.
Siri would force people to do things that they believe is better for them.
As shown in some of the chapters (chapter 6-8 so far I believe), we see Siri forcing things into Clotted Cream believing it's for the best.
Siri is shown to care a lot about people, but will also go to such great extents to do so.

5.
This isn't considered, but Siri can't feel anything.
Although it's true Siri can feel sick, unwell, or have this urge in their stomach, they secretly can't feel emotions and doesn't understand what they feel like. This makes them a terrifying enemy to have as they could so easily do drastic things and won't feel any remorse at all.

6.
Siri can hear everything.
As shown in one of the chapters again (chapter 7 I believe),they stated that they hear everything. They use this as blackmail sometimes and can always be eavesdropping on you.

7.
Siri has blackmailed someone before, and they are not scared to do it again.

That's all so far. This might be updated.