Chapter 21: Violence is sometimes the answer

(More swearing, beware)
It just so happened that Clotted Cream's adopted parents wanted to visit him, so of course, the Chocolate Republicans settled a time in a different kingdom to meet them. Of course they weren't going to let people form the Vanilla Kingdom come to their kingdom.

So it was settled, they met at a neighbouring kingdom. Siri however invited a friend along, and it wasn't Marble Chocolate. Instead, it was this sweet person called
Strawberry Taffy.

(Oc design by my friend)Strawberry Taffy was a person with deer ears, horns and a tail

Strawberry Taffy was a person with deer ears, horns and a tail. They were really nice looking to! Strawberry Taffy did in fact come front when kingdom they were meeting Clotted Cream's parents in, so it was easy to meet her first.

Although... Siri got pretty pissed and the idea of meeting Clotted Cream's parents.

"Why do we need to meet those a$$holes..."
"Siri... Please stop swearing..."
"But Strawberry Taffy! It doesn't f$cking matter! They are b&tches that should die!"
Siri cursed as they slammed their drink against the table.
"Calm down please... Your scaring your boyfriend..."
Strawberry Taffy mentioned, pouting at Clotted Cream's terrified face.
Siri scoffed and drank their soda.

I swear to our creator... If that person does what I think they plan to do... I might really start questioning what Clotted Cream's parents did...

Strawberry Taffy thought to herself as Siri was currently sharing a macaron with Clotted Cream.

Eventually, they met his parents... But it didn't go as planned...

"Good afternoon! I'm Clotted Cream's fathe-"
The man was about to greet when Siri kicked him...
In one of the worst spots to get hit-
"W-What the? Hey! What on earthbread are you doing?"
The woman screamed in shock as she supported her husband.
"Ah... Um... I..! Siri! You said we wouldn't do this!"
Clotted Cream yelped in shock.
"Clotted Cream! Help us! He's in pain!"
"Ah! Ah... C-Coming! Ack!"
Clotted Cream was going to rush over when Siri picked him up. Siri ignored the woman's pleads and got ready to leave, spinning around and walking off.
Strawberry Taffy screamed as she crammed into Siri's ribbons, trying to pull them back as they pleaded them to apologise.

"Come on! Urgh! Stop being such a stubborn idiot and apologise!"
Strawberry Taffy screamed as she tried to drag Siri back, unfortunately not being strong enough and was being the one dragged across town, they shoes scraping against the stone tiles.
"Nope,"
Siri answered calmly as Clotted Cream tried to squirm off.
"Siri! Please put me down! I can walk by myself!"
Clotted Cream asked as his feet dangled in the air, Siri still ignoring him as if he was just the wind.
"Come on! We agreed you wouldn't punch them!"
"You only said punch! You never spoke about kick!"
"But still!"
Strawberry Taffy continued to plead as Siri got closer to the harbour, still ignoring her. Strawberry Taffy groaned and ran back to the two form earlier, dragging them to Siri.

"I said NO,"
Siri yelled as Strawberry Taffy begged them to apologise.
"Very sorry about this dumba$$. They can be reckless. Now Siri...
APOLOGISE FOR KICKING HIM!"
"NO!"

Strawberry Taffy and Siri started arguing as Siri finally lowered Clotted Cream to the ground, him standing aside watching the fighting.
"I don't think arguing with Siri is a good idea... I have no idea what they might do..."
Clotted Cream muttered as he continued to inch away.

His parents were still in pain as his mother tried to help his father up, only for her to get kicked in the gut by Siri.
"HEY! CAN YOU STOP?"
"WHY SHOULD I? THEY NEVER HESITATED TO HIT A CHILD!"
"Wait what?"
"Oh, wanna hear?"
Siri asked Strawberry Taffy as Taffy's ears perked up instantly as Siri started to explain.
Strawberry Taffy glanced at Clotted Cream's parents before kicking his mother in the gut again.

"Now that I think of it, go all out Siri. Go ahead, beat the living daylights out of them,"
Strawberry Taffy relented as they stepped aside, giving Siri more room to... Beat the sh*t out of them.

Siri gave her a pleased expression, before punching the woman in the face, a smug grin on their face as they did so, before doing the same to the man. A couple people were intrigued and started watching what was happening, asking what was happening to which Strawberry Taffy explained it to them crystal clear. Upon hearing such, they fully supported the decision of beating the two up and some joined in, the rest cheering them on. Eventually, the police stepped in and had to separate them, taking the two 'victims' to the hospital. The police kept their distance from Siri and Clotted Cream, probably aware of their status and excused on their crime after Siri agreed to pay a fine for the act of violence. Couverture could get them out of jail with money anyways.

Clotted Cream and Siri were told to leave the kingdom and were told if this happened again, they would be banished from the kingdom permanently.

"Fine by me,"
Siri scoffed before waving goodbye to Strawberry Taffy.
"So sorry for the trouble!"
Clotted Cream apologised as Siri called a balloon to pick them up.

~Timeskip to on the balloon~
"Siri... Don't you think you went a little too far?"
"Huh? What do you mean?"
Siri asked, confused on what he meant.
"I'm saying that don't you think publicly humiliating them was too far?"
"That? Of course not!"
Siri answered as they sat down in the balloon, yawning a bit as they felt a little drowsy. Thank goodness the Chocolate Kingdom wasn't that far away, otherwise Siri would have passed out dead from exhaustion.

Clotted Cream sighed as he too sat down next to Siri.
He supposed that Siri was stubborn in such terms... But he still adored them for who they were...He just hopped they don't do that again...