Chapter 20: Failed concoction(mainly fluff)

Clotted Cream screamed after the potion dropped to the ground as Siri was too late to catch it. A puff of smoke surrounded the love birds as they coughed.

"Argh! This smells horrible!"
"Clotted Cream? Is that you? You sound different..."
"What? Siri? Of course it's me! Oh my creator..."

As Siri blew the smoke away, they soon realised what was different. Not only had their voices became different, they realised... They quite literally got genderbent.

"What? I thought you were non-binary? How are you genderbent?"
"It's my body that changed. I'm still non-binary, I just have a different set of body parts. I was born female, so now, I would be male,"
Siri said as they looked down on them self.
Clotted Cream was fine, Siri was just in a skirt as a male. But with a bit of magic, they changed it into a set of pants with a belt with a swirl design on it.

"I must say, I never experienced this before in the countless failed experiments I've been through. The worst was when I swapped bodies with Almond Chocolate. We were trying to make a potion that made you look like someone the moment you placed a piece of them inside... Mainly hair or a nail or even something they ate, as long as they got their saliva on it,"
"That sounds kind of gross not going to lie..."
"It was. It worked like a charm, but the potion tasted terrible depending on what you put in,"
Siri confirmed as the two left the lab. Despite Clotted Cream's greatest arguments, Siri still made her wear a skirt with leggings.
"You're mean! I don't wanna turn back into a man and wear a skirt!"
"Well, I can always change it into a pair of shorts,"
Siri said, snapping their fingers as the skirt turned into a pair shorts.
"Better I guess..."
Clotted Cream said as the two walked through the castle. Clotted Cream was the same height, but Siri had sprung up by quite a bit, originally being 5 centimetres shorter than Clotted Cream, now being 5 centimetres taller than her.
"Why are you so tall?"
"Your tall,"
"But your taller. You used to be shorter,"
"Suffer then,"
Siri said calmly as they walked through the castle, their ribbons fluttering as they started poking at Clotted Cream.
"Could your ribbons stop poking me?"
"Their just curious,"
"But hey! It's not fun!"
"Too bad then,"

Despite that, Siri still stopped their ribbons as they hid them in their cape. It was a good thing the castle was mostly empty, but the two still wanted to stay inside. So they rushed to Siri's room and slammed the door.
"What if we get hungry?"
"Open a portal to the kitchen and steal food. I'll leave a note,"
Siri said as they snapped their fingers, revealing a secret portal labelled,
'Kitchen'.

Sori sat down and poured them self some black tea and sipped it, pouring another cup for Clotted Cream.
"Siri..."
"Yes?"
"Can I tell you something..?"
"Mhm? What is it?"
"My stomach hurts..."
Clotted Cream said before she started crying.
"Ah..."
Siri said as Clotted Cream continued crying, mainly form the pain and embarrassment. Which was to be expected since he doesn't know what... That is like.
"It's alright... I'll get you a heat pack or something warm..."
"WHAT IS HAPPENING."

Clotted Crema continued to cry before Siri placed a warm heat pack onto their stomach area.
"*sob* Is this what it's like to be a female? *more ugly sobbing-*"
"Yes... Unfortunately..."
Clotted Cream began crying again, which Siri simply watched before going to the bathroom and taking something.
"What's that-"
"The potion normally lasts about 24 hours... Just use this and take it off after... I normally use it. So just take it. I'll tell you how to use it outside-"

~timeskip this chapter is going to be so awkward cause female stuff is going to be mentioned-

Two things happened.
Clotted Cream cried more, and Siri learnt what it was like to be a guy. It felt the same, just with no... Periods or stuff? Yeah.?
Clotted Cream was still in pain while Siri just watched.
"I want food..."
Clotted Cream suddenly said.
So Siri snuck down to the kitchen, and swiped some bread, toast, clotted cream and fruit when they were caught by the cookie.
"Uh... Young Master..?"
"Yes. Don't ask about it,"
Siri quickly hushed the man before vanishing again, presenting the food to Clotted Cream.
She ate it contently while Siri wanted to take a slice.
"May I take one sweetheart?"
"Sure I guess..."
Clotted Cream pouted as Siri sighed. Well... True, they would get a little mad if someone wanted their food and it was good... But... If they asked nicely, then sure.

Siri walked over and planted a kiss on Clotted Cream's cheek before snatching a piece of toast of her plate which and clotted cream spread on it and threw a couple chocolate chunks on it before taking a bite out of it.

"H-Hey! Give me a heads up next!"
Clotted Cream yelled, flustered by this act.
Siri scoffed and continued to eat.

Upon finishing their food, they took a bath (separately obviously), before heading to sleep.
"Your warm..."
"Yeah I guess... Your quite warm too,"
"But your warmer,"
"Yeah I guess..."
"Mhm..."
"Can we sleep now? I'm a little tired,"
"Sure I guess... Goodnight!"
"..."
"Goodnight..."
Siri said as they kissed Clotted Cream again on the forehead before going to sleep to.

𝐶𝑙𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝐶𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 𝑖𝑠 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑒 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠...

Siri thought before sleeping.

Results the next day:
The two woke up back to normal.