Chapter 2: Where am I?

Clotted Cream woke up on the ground. He opened his eyes slowly as he cracked a yawn, getting to his knees as he drowsily looked around.

"Where am I..?"
He asked himself.
The room looked exactly the same as his own chamber, and a regular cookie would have assumed everything that happen was a dream or something was stolen. But Clotted Cream wasn't stupid. He knew something was off.

From the looks of the room, the size of it, the arrangements... Even the smell. Something was off.

Several chocolate swirls decorated the wallpaper and rugs as even the bed's curved edges had a chocolate swirl in the center. The room was much latter and taller, a chandelier hanging directly above. A tea table and several chairs with metal backrests and velvet cushions rested on the opposite sides of the small table as a fireplace sat in front of it. A window sat at the very end of the room, a balcony too. Wait... He could escape! He just had to go to the window and jump out! He thought as he realised the window was opened.

He got to his feet and ran towards it. As he was about to near it however, something stopped him as he fell face first onto the ground, the carpet preventing any actual damage.

He looked down at his feet to realise that his legs were chained together and were chained to the floor.
This restricted his movement.

He wanted to scream as he dragged himself back to where he was. As he did, the door opened.
He jumped but stopped the moment he met eyes with the person's appearance.

"You..."
"Yes, Me,"
"What have you done? WHERE AM I?"
He demanded.
He was shocked that the person who came in wasn't a soldier or a knight, but someone who looked like a princess.

They had short fluffy looking dark chocolate brown hair which fluttered in the wind. Small white flowers dotted their hair, along with white star jellies which decorated them. The wore a translucent brown veil over the mouth as their long bangs draped over their eyes, but he could see a monocle underneath. They were in a soft chocolate brown top with a white light cream coloured center. Their dress was a light cream colour to as it decorated with several chocolate spirals of different shades of brown. They had a corset fastening it as they had white ribbon behind it as decoration. A brown cape with white lace at its edges hung down, almost touching the ground. The wore a hat with a couple flowers and another veil, this time it was light brown. Their hair was tied to the back by a white ribbon.

They're beautiful... No no! I can't let there appearance charm me!

Clotted Cream secretly thought as the person came forward. "Hello... How was your rest..? But first, my pronouns are they/them. I believe yours are he/him?" They started politely as they sat down on their knees.
Clotted Cream merely nodded, his cheeks a little flushed. He was a still a little infuriated by being captured.

"I see. I'm glad. Well, I'll get ready to go now,"
They quickly mentioned.

"W-waits how long do you intend on keeping me here?"
Clotted Cream demanded as he leaned forward.
"Mhm... depends..."
They answered before exiting and closing the door behind them.

As they walked through the halls, they took their time to admire the luxurious and well decorated grandeur of the castle. They headed straight to their father's office...

~Meanwhile if Financier~
Financier found herself sitting on a bench in the vanilla kingdom as she sobbed. Clotted Cream vanished... She failed her duty to protect him! She failed him..!

"Hey! Mind if I sit next to you?"

That was when a warm voice called out. She jumped as she jerked her head up to be greeted by a cookie with a marble design in her hair. A beautiful chocolate and white marble design decorated her hair as her outfit consisted of a top with a marble design while they wore a set of shorts. Brown knee high socks and a braid which kept her hair in place. A beautiful set of cream coloured eyes too.

"Um... Sure..?"
Financier replied as the person took a seat next to her.
"What's with the long face?"
They started. Financier's cheeks flushed and no one has seen her show so much emotion before.
"I-I failed my mission... If you read the news, your would know that Clotted Cream Cookie had gone missing... I failed to protect him..."
She answered, embarrassed at her incompetence.
"Huh? You are in charge of protecting the Consul?"
"Y-Yes... I failed my duty..."
"That's amazing! You can protect someone? I barely can defend myself! Yet you... Your amazing!"
The person complimented, leaning forward.
Financier jumped a bit, before asking,
"What is your name though..? I'm Financier..."
"Chocolate Marble!"
Chocolate Marble introduced before getting up.
"I have to go now! Talk to you another time Financier!"
Chocolate Marble waved goodbye as she left, leaving Financier in shock.

~Back in the chocolate republic~
The person reached their father's office as they knocked on the door, pushing it open to be greeted by two people. One female one male.
"Good afternoon, Master Couverture and Master Ruby Chocolate,"
They greeted as they obediently bowed down.
"Good afternoon Siri,"
The two said in unison as Siri started reporting about Clotted Cream.
When they were finished, they bowed once more.
"I'll see there both of you at the dining room. Have a pleasant chat,"
They said before bowling once more and leaving.

The two cookies sighed as Couverture, Siri's father hung his tie around his neck as Ruby Chocolate straightened her skirt.
"Well, off to the dining table?"
"Yes... Off we go... Better be early than late,"
The two headed to the dining table in silence, silently holding hands.