Scraped ideas (fluff and angst)

Hello. This is part one of scraped ideas for this story I had but cancelled cause I couldn't fit it into the storyline I was going for. So they were sadly removed. Take note, your free to take inspiration from me, but don't copy and paste this. I put a lot of effort into my work; so it would be sad to see someone copying it. These might be included again in a different story or a remake though.
____________________________________
Clotted Cream gasped for air as the window to his chamber was left wide open. He dashed through the town as the moonlight shown above him.
He limped as he dragged his leg across the ground.

Siri looked at the open window as the bloodied guards laid on the ground.

"This was to be expected. Call the royal carriage. We'll go after him,"

Siri commanded the maid as the woman bowed her head.

Siri rushed in their night gown to the entrance of the castle to see the royal carriage prepared. They hopped inside. The horse neighed as the carriage started moving.

Siri looks at the town. They saw a faint trail of blood.
"Mhm. Follow that red trial. We should be able to find him,"

Clotted Cream ran up to a cliff. He didn't know why he chose here, but it just felt right. He climbed over the fencing blocking anyone from falling over as he looked down. Several thick vines hung from below. He could probably jump off, cling onto the vines, then jump down to the harbour and find a way back to the Crème Republic someway and somehow.
That wasn't until he heard something.
He jerked his head back to be greeted by Siri.

"Good evening Clotted Cream. What are you doing here? You look cold?"
"Nonsense! And isn't it quite obvious I'm trying to escape from you?"
Clotted Cream responded harshly before sneezing.
"Well, looks like we're doing this again. Guards, stand back-!"

That was when Clotted Cream jumped down.
He crashed into the dead leaves and branches as he slightly screamed. He nearly fell off as he desperately  grabbed onto a branch for dear life.
He panted as he dangled in the air. The sea was a couple meters below him... He could let go and jump down... But he might sustain some injuries.

While he was thinking, a voice suddenly greeted him.
"Hello again-"
"ACK-!"

Clotted Cream yelped in shock to see Siri dangling upside down beside him as he let go of the branches and fell into the sea, screaming as he did.

SPLASH!

As his head hit the icy cold water, he felt the water force its way into his mouth as he held his breath. His body felt numb and tingly as he tried to swim up but to no avail.

𝑊𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑖𝑒..?

That was when another defeating splash broke the harsh silence in the water as he felt the water move towards him. Siri grabbed him and swam toward the surface, soon swimming to the beach where the carriage was waiting.

"*achoo* Dang it!"
Clotted Crema cursed as he sneezed, only for Siri to pull out a tissue to wipe his nose.
"It's alright. You got yourself a cold. We'll be taking you inside now,"
Siri commented as they wrapped a fluffy warm blanket around him and carried him to the carriage where they sat down again. They didn't bother placing him down as he squirmed about in the thick blanket.

"What do you plan on doing to me?"
"Nothing. Now quieten down. Your freezing,"
Siri said as they gently rocked him back and forth.
Clotted Cream was still sneezing, but it calmed down a bit after a while.

Siri let out a sigh.
"You really have to find the most difficult ways to escape don't you? But I applaud how brave you were,"
Siri said as they still held Clotted Cream tightly to their chest as the wind brushed their hair to the side.
Clotted Cream caught a glimpse of their stern expression and instantly became flustered and look away.
His cheeks were already red from his cold, but he had became bright red looking at Siri's face.
"I-I... Nevermind... *achoo*"
Clotted Cream tried to protest but gave up as Siri gave him a light giggle of amusement.

In the end, Clotted Cream had to get treatment and had to accept his fate of receiving help (haha. Take that).