Chapter 10: Forgotten...

Siri stared at the broken mirror as shards of glass dropped to the ground. They sniffled a bit before wiping the tears from their eyes as they tried to follow Clotted Cream and Oyster as they forcefully spawned small mirrors all around the council headquarters as they observed the two as they walked down the halls.

The finally reached Clotted Cream's room before Oyster threw him inside forcefully.

"Now stay HERE. Don't bother leaving unless you want something bad to happen,"
Oyster snapped as she slammed the door shut. Clotted Cream rushed forward and banged on the door, trying to get it open as Siri watched Oyster lock the door on the outside before getting two soldiers to guard the door to prevent Clotted Cream from exiting.
But they couldn't stop Siri from entering.
After Oyster left, Siri used the mirror in Clotted Cream's room to get to him as their silhouette slowly formed in the mirror as they watched Clotted Cream give them a shocked expression.

"I-I... Siri! I thought you were a goner!"
Clotted Cream said only for Siri to place a finger on his lips, the only difference was that their hand wasn't gloved.
"Shhh.... Quiet down my Consul... If they know I'm here, we'll both be in hot water...."
Siri cautioned as they sat Clotted Cream down onto the bed gently, brushing his hair to the side to meet his eyes. They brushed their own hair aside to show him their eyes.

"Your beautiful Siri. Why do you cover your eyes?"
Clotted Cream asked as Siri paced around their room nervously before turning to face him. Their face was flushed as they saw Clotted Cream's face was also flushed, probably for saying that.

"You like my eyes?"
Siri asked.
"No... I like your face and your mind. Your eyes are just part of why your so pretty,"
Clotted Cream said as he tried to recall something.
"I think you were shoving something down my throat...? I think it was cause I kept refusing to eat and I was about to starve? Yeah. I kind of like how brave you were,"
"Brave..?"
"Yeah... Wait. What happened before that again? I don't remember...."
"Ah! I think you hit me with something-!"
"Oh! I remember now! I attacked you but you still helped me!"

Siri was going to say another word when they quickly silenced Clotted Cream and vanished it not he mirror, watching from the sidelines. Clotted Cream just so happened to see the door creaked open. Oyster stepped into the room with two of the other council members.

"Clotted Cream. That girl you spoke to... Do you know who that is?"
One of them questioned as Clotted Cream shook his head.
"That was a member of the Chocolate Republic... You were talking to an enemy. She could of killed you,"
"But Siri is different! They don't try to hurt me or anything-"
"You poor thing... Seems like you've been deceived again..."
"Deceived? Siri would never deceive me! Siri is the nicest person I've met!"
Clotted Cream tried to defend Siri as he watched the council members whisper to each other. Siri instantly felt the need to record this scene as they looked form the mirror, making it persevere and save every scene of this as a memory.

"I see... You've learnt to much... If you just listened to us... We wouldn't have to resort to such measures.... You know what to do,"
Oyster remarked as Clotted Cream backed away slowly.

His contact with Siri made him regain some of the memories that were blocked.

"No... You won't use that spell against me!"
Clotted Cream yelled, terrified as he back away only for chains of light to bound him down as he struggled to get free.
Siri touched him. They gave him back some memories.

The elders casted the spell as Clotted Cream tried to get free.
Siri watched in horror as they were about to dash out only for someone to hold them back. They looked back to see Almond Chocolate.
"Almond-!"
"Shh.... I know your in pain... But please... Don't barge in,"
They said as they sat next to Siri.

Siri liking in utmost terror as the elders started to cast the spell, Clotted Cream screaming in pain as a bright light illuminated the room. Siri wanted to barge in by Almond Chocolate stopped them.
They had been observing and been stalking the two, saving those meninas as memories to be used as blackmail or to give to the ancients.

Finally, the spell had been casted as Clotted Crema laid sprawled on the floor. He had passed out from the pain.

Siri wanted to dash through the mirror and punch the elders in the face but Almond dragged them back to the mirror realm.

"Siri.... You love that man... We both know it. But barging in isn't an option. You could possibly hurt him or yourself,"
Almond explained as they sat Siri down onto the blue ground as the beautiful mirror realm started to form into a luxurious room. A mere illusion to make one comfortable. But when manipulated enough, it will become another dimension and can be used.

"I-I... I understand..."
Siri replied as they stood up, Almond following them as they headed back to the Chocolate Republic.
"Almond... We won't abandon him will we?"
"No, of course not. He's just as important to all of us as you are to us. Besides... He could be a perfect candidate for... You know what,"
Almond answered, comforting Siri as they exited the mirror into Siri's bedroom.
"Now... You better go get something to eat. You just be hungry..."
Almond said as they magicked a bowl of noddles onto Siri's table before leaving.

Siri ate in silence as they wondered how they could have saved Clotted Cream.

𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑜 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝐶𝑙𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝐶𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚...
𝐼 𝑓𝑎𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑦𝑜𝑢...
𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘...
𝐼 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢...

Siri eventually finished their food and cleaned their plate before heading to bed, planning their next course of action.

It was time to go to the Vanilla Kingdom once more....