Chapter 24: Pocky

"Pocky game huh? We can give it a go,"
Siri said as they picked up several boxes of the chocolate coated biscuits as they shoved one into Clotted Cream's mouth, biting onto the other end. The pocky game started.

Financier watched in awe as Siri and Clotted Cream munched away, the pocky separating them becoming smaller and smaller. Chocolate Marble had her game console in her hands, getting ready to take a picture anytime.

"Mhm...Almost there..."
Siri said as their nose touched Clotted Cream's.
It was as if Siri couldn't take it anymore, as they finished off the rest of the pocky, kissing Clotted Cream as a result.

"Uwah! How cute!"
Marble Chocolate said as she took a picture. Siri seemed a little flushed but they seemed to enjoy it as they let go of Clotted Cream, who appeared quite shocked.

"Mhm-mhm... The both of you. Do you want to do it or not?"
Siri asked as they tossed Chocolate Marble the box of pocky.
"Ah...Yeah...Sure-! Come on Financier!"
Marble Chocolate chimed as she held up a pocky stick and placed it in her mouth.

Well...It's not like she's going to bite it anyways-

Marble Chocolate was quite certain about such, until Financier actually hit down on the other end of the pocky stick...

"Kya. I didn't expect this,"
"Siri...What's with that monotonous reaction..?"
"Why, no reason to show emotion,"
Siri answered Clotted Cream as the two watched Financier and Marble Chocolate play said game.

Financier had hand locked with Marble Chocolate as the two slowly bit down on the pocky stick, both of the women becoming increasingly more and more flustered.

Uwah...Financier is so close!

Marble Chocolate was thinking as she fixed a light smile on her face.

The pocky was getting shorter and shorter...Their noses touched...But that was when...

The stick broke.

"WHY-?"
Marble Chocolate screamed and felt to the ground, sobbing as she pounded her fist against the ground, the remains of the pocky stick still in her mouth as she ate it.

"We can always play again,"
Financier said, pulling out another stick as she propped it in her mouth and stuck it out. Marble Chocolate nodded and not on it.

It appeared the pocky didn't like them...As it kept breaking.

"Why must the pocky do this to meeeee-!"
Marble Chocolate yelled as she tossed the empty box onto the ground in frustration.

Marble Chocolate doesn't actual act like this. She is just really angry and frustrated-

Siri thought as they watched Financier stand up and go to the girl.
"Mhm...It's alright,"
Financier said.
"Mhm fine. If the picky won't do it, then I'll do it I guess,"
Marble Chocolate said before kissing Financier, to which Siri took so many photos of that her game console froze.

"How cute..."
Siri said, Financier looking flushed while Clotted Cream was simply looking. Marble Chocolate stopped for a moment, looking quite pleased and happy about what she did.

"We stayed up quite late,"
Siri said, pointing at the clock to reveal it was almost 11pm.
"How long did we even play?"
"The two had to eat like to boxes of pocky...The game itself take a couple minutes...So we probably been here for almost an hour,"
"How did time pass by so fast anyways?"
"I dunno. Let's just go to sleep,"
Siri said, before sending Financier and Marble Chocolate back to their room.

~End

Note from writer:
Hey. Sorry that these chapters have all been pretty short. I'm quite tired nowadays. I hope you understand.