Chapter 6: Trust?

Clotted Cream had finished his food. He still didn't like Siri that much, but felt a little closer to them now knowing some parts of their personality.
"I see your done. I personally also think you should stop calling me person or bastard anymore. You may call me Siri,"
Siri mentioned calmly as Clotted Cream's cheeks flushed once again, knowing that Siri could hear him grumbling about them sometimes.
"You heard me..?"
"Yes. I hear every single little noise in this castle..."
Siri explained as they lifted Clotted Cream up again. He wanted to retaliate as always.
"You need sleep. You haven't gotten proper rest since you came,"
Siri mentioned as they dumped him onto the bed. The chains around his body flattened, making it more comfortable to sleep in. The tucked him into the blankets as the summoned another rope to chain one of his arms to the bed. They sat next to him as they started to chat with him.

"How do you feel about me now..?"
Siri asked as they patted his head gently.
"I-I... I might still run away from you should you try to capture me again... That's the most I'll say..."
Clotted Cream answered awkwardly, not sure how to reply. Siri nodded as they leaned against the bed post.
They were about to ask another question when they realised that Clotted Cream had fallen asleep. They sighed before heading to the window and sat down. They magicked out their game console and saw that Marble Chocolate was online. They instantly joined them and started playing biscuit dash.

Marble_Chocolate: Heyo Siri! Guess what?!
Siri_is_online♡︎: What is it.
Marble_Chocolate: I met Financier again! She's still that beautiful charming brave person I knew!
Siri_is_online♡︎:  Good for you (•̀ᴗ•́)و
Marble_Chocolate: Hehe thanks
Siri_is_online♡︎: I've seen your friend list in the game. Did you perhaps introduce Financier to the game?
Marble_Chocolate: Yeah! She's getting a small hang of it! How have you been?
Siri_is_online♡︎: I'm okay. I'm going to sleep now. Night night.
Marble_Chocolate: night night!

Siri logged off the game console and set it down. They yawned as they went to their closet and pulled out a spare blanket. They rested on the window sill as they covered them self with the fluffy blanket, silently going to sleep.

Couverture heard from the maid what happened. How Clotted Cream was finally getting rest. He put his heart at ease knowing that Siri wasn't hurt again.

~The next day~
Clotted Cream woke up on the comfortable bed as he yawned a bit. He struggled to sit up as he was still chained to the bed. As he tried to get out the restraints to comfortably sit up, a small yawn woke him up. He turned to the side to see Siri resting against the window sill as they rubbed their eyes sleepily and yawned once more. They turned their head drowsily to face him. It was the first time he saw their full face without anything covering it.
They were beautiful. They had deep brown eyes with lighter brown spirals in it as they had pale cheeks. They hair curled onto their face, covering a small part of their cheeks.

"Ah... Good morning... Why not I get your restraints off..?"
Siri greeted.
Clotted Cream nodded as Siri came over and removed the chains slowly, so as not to hurt Clotted Cream by accident. Clotted Cream still didn't trust Siri, but warmed up to them by like... 1%.

"Well, I have a meeting with the council today. So, I'll get your breakfast sent up here while I'm at the meeting,"
Siri said. Clotted Cream bit his lip a little and nodded.

While Siri prepared them self, Clotted Cream secretly thought to himself,

...

𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛..?