Chapter 3: Stubborn obedience

𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒
This was the one thing on Siri's mind the whole time as they sat at the crowded dining table. Cluttered, noisy, painfully boisterous... That was every word they used to describe the scene as they sat at the far end of the long table, munching on what they had requested for, two slices of toast and some meat.
The guests were busy eating and chatting away while Couverture and Ruby Chocolate were discussing something as the other ends of the table, as Ruby Chocolate's chair had shifted next to Couverture and they were in the midst of chatting while enjoying some wine.

Under Couverture's many requests, the guest were ordered to avoid any communication with Siri as much as possible. But some of the guests still tried to have a short talk with them, be it asking them how there day was or any achievements and accomplishments why got recently, those were just some things in the big picture.
That was when one of the guests went up to them and asked,
"Hey, I heard that you kidnapped the Consul of the Crème Republic! Is that true?"
Siri froze for a moment but quickly nodded their head.
The man laughed as he pat their back.
"Amazing~! Seems like our little highness is going to be just as successful as our beloved king! I raise a toast to our majesty!"
He exclaimed as he raised his glass of wine. Many of the other followed as well as they repeated what he said. Siri wanted him to stop.
Shut up..! Shut up..! Your too loud..!
They wanted to scream and shout, but they didn't. They quickly finished their meal as they hastily excused them self from the table.
"I'm done with my meal. Thank you for having me at the table today,"
They gave a slight bow as they ran off.
~timeskip~
The chef handed them the platter as Siri held it tightly by its edges. They gave a light bow before going off. As they headed to Clotted Cream's chamber, they were careful not to burn them self on the hot plate.

When they arrived, they knocked on the door as a sign of respect before unlocking it with a key. They pushed the door open to see Clotted Cream on the ground, muttering about something. He looked up and glared Siri in the eyes. They shook a bit.
"I'm back..."
They said as they closed the door behind them slowly.
"I see that. What do you want?"
Clotted Cream demanded as he stood up and kept his distance away from Siri.
"Mhm... I brought you food. I believe you should eat well whether or not your a captive: or enemy,"

Siri answered as they left the platter on the table, removing its lid to reveal the food. Clotted Cream was tempted, but stopped himself.

𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑚𝑦 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢. 𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜, 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑎 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑜𝑟.

"No... No..! I refuse to eat anything you give me..."
Clotted Cream payed for a moment as Siri glanced at him confused, they were seated on the velvet chair.
"Is it my presence that is bothering you? Or would you like something else..? I can leave if you like,"
Siri asked.
Clotted Cream bit his lip before shaking his head. "With or without you... I refuse to eat...anything from you..."

Siri wanted to go on, but seeing how persistent he was, they relented.

"Very well then... I'll be leaving..."
Siri sighed as they stood up and got ready to left.

Clotted Cream felt that he needed to do something... Something he knew he would never forgive himself for.
For the Crème Republic....
He told himself as he picked up one of the metal chairs by its seat as he silently walked towards Siri who was about to open the door to exit.

That was when he swung it at their face. They turned around just in the nick of time, the metal backrest smacking them straight in the face as they panicked, their body stiffening as they proceeded to kick Clotted Cream in the gut.

Clotted Cream yelped as the chair dropped down to the ground, it's backrest stained in a sickening crimson. Siri panted as blood slowly started to trickle down their forehead, staining their face and veil as it slowly dropped to the floor. Clotted Cream laid limp on the ground, not even moving. Siri sighed once more as they summoned some chains and chained his arms behind his back before chaining him to the ground again. They could make it so they vanish whenever it was time to get him food, they would just have to chain him by his ankles to the ground.
(This part is unnecessary but I love the concept and idea)
Part of Siri told them to chain him down by his neck as well, saying that he was smart and might find other ways to attack them. So what did they do? They did exactly that.

As they cleaned the chair's backrest, they wondered why they were doing this and if it was worth it, but they hastily dismissed it as they rested the chair back in its original place. Their blood stained the carpet as they summoned a wet cloth and started to scrub the crimson of the rug. Eventually, it came off as they were careful not to get anymore blood anywhere. They stood up as they got ready to leave. But, they paused. They took a seat next to Clotted Cream as they glanced at him. They couldn't feel angry at him. They wanted to ask him why, but they didn't. They stood up before leaving the room, locking the door behind them.

He shouldn't be able to escape... I disabled his magic, so he can't use it.... They thought to them self as they headed to their chamber in silence, admiring the grandeur of the castle each time as they stepped through the halls.

Long fluttery cream coloured hair flew through the castle halls. A white loose gown was blown lightly by the wind as they walked across the castle in their black boots. As they continued down the halls, they sighed once more....

~With Financier cause we love her~
"Oh! Good evening Financier!"
Marble Chocolate greeted as Financier reached the bench form yesterday.
"*heavy breathing*... Yes... Hello... Marble Chocolate..."
Financier greeted back as Marble Chocolate laughed.
"You look exhausted! Feel a little better from yesterday?"
Marble Chocolate asked as she sat Financier down onto the bench before joining her.
"A bit... I'm just very concerned about Sir Clotted Cream..."
Financier replied as Marble Chocolate passed her a chocolate (cannibalism of the chocolate). "It's okay..! It's takes us different times to recover from things! Is the Crème Republic aware that your away though?" Marble Chocolate asked. "They told me I was free until Clotted Cream came back... So they might not know where I am..." Financier replied to Marble Chocolate. Marble Chocolate gave her a light grin. Marble Chocolate did in fact have a small crush on Financier. Financier actually was the first person to talk to them in the vanilla kingdom that wasn't a sales person. The Chocolate Republic and the Crème Republic were on bad terms. They video work together, but they would take any opportunity to insult or offend the other. Marble Chocolate was part of the Chocolate Republic. And secretly, they knew who kidnapped Clotted Cream. They simply didn't say a thing because they weren't all to familiar with the person responsible. They only talked through letters after all.

"Well, why not I get you some ice cream to help you calm down? The vanilla ice cream here tastes amazing!" Marble Chocolate suggested as she got up.
"Sure I suppose..." Financier agreed as she too got up and followed Mare Chocolate...