Rewrite of chapter 18 cause i hate it

Clotted Cream trembled as he felt the necktie around his neck tighten just a bit while the soft sounds of hands brushing against velvet occasionally broke the silence.
"Are you sure I would fit in..?"
"I'm absolutely certain. Don't forget, some ice creams also live here. Some do live in the Cacao kingdom, but some also live here. And I believe one of them is flavoured Cookie Dough,"
Siri comforted as they took a comb and brushed Clotted Cream's hair.
"Ah... That's enough. Thank you,"
He said as Siri kissed him on the cheek.
"We better get going soon. We wouldn't want to miss the ceremony,"
Siri said as they picked up a purse and placed their hand in Clotted Cream's before leaving the room.

As they stepped down the stairs and headed the castle's garden, which was where the wedding would be celebrated, several servants rushed past them every now and then.

It's going to be a busy day...
Clotted Cream thought to himself as they reached the garden.
Surprisingly, there weren't that many people yet. Most of the guests that were already there had started eating from the buffet. Clotted Cream looked to the front and saw Couverture standing on a platform, seemingly waiting for all the guests to arrive. He seemed quite happy and pleased, a large smile plastered on his face as he seemed to watch he guests enjoy their food.

Siri and Clotted Cream went over to get some food for themselves when someone tugged on Siri's dress.

"Good afternoon Siri! Lovely day to see you! Is he by any chance... your boyfriend?"
Siri looked down to be greeted by a child.
"Why... Um..."
Siri glanced at Clotted Cream in a panic, not knowing how to respond.

𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚!

Siri mouthed as Clotted Cream nodded.
"We are in fact dating. So technically, yes,"
Clotted Cream answered.
The child seemed so excited she jumped up.
Her friends came over and started asking them many other questions.

Soon, some of the guests also started whispering among themselves.
"Siri got a boyfriend?"
"I happy for them! They were always single!"
"Does that means we're going to get a king soon?"
"I heard he is Consul of the Crème Republicans!"

The people seemed awed by the both of them as they were fairly interested in Clotted Cream and how he met Siri.
That was when someone cut through.
"Sorry... I need to see my sibling,"
He said as he went over to Siri.

"Ah. Good afternoon Brother,"
Siri greeted as Clotted Cream stepped back.
"Mhm. Good afternoon Siri. Hello Clotted Cream. I'm Chocolate Hazelnut. Just call me Hazelnut,"
The man said as he bowed his head. Clotted Cream bowed slightly too as they shook hands.

Clotted Cream instantly noticed something different.
Choco Hazelnut had claws, wings, and a dragon tail. He also had two small horns on his head.

"Are you.. By any chance, a dragon?"
"In fact I am! I nearly died once, so the Chocolate Republicans brought me back as a dragon. I can freely transform from one into a cookie too!"
Choco Hazelnut explained.
Clotted Cream nodded as Siri picked up three glass of champagne, passing one to Hazelnut and one to Clotted Cream.
"Cheers,"
Siri said as the three clinked their glasses together before indulging in the bubbly drink.

"Mhm... Fine champagne... Mist have been quite pricy,"
Siri remarked after they sipped a bit.

The wedding was about to begin soon, this was evident as there were much more guests.
"We should get to the stage. We mustn't be late,"
Siri stated before dragging the two towards the stage hastily, climbing up the stairs and standing next to Couverture.