Chapter 13: Taking back what was lost

5 days after the Chocolate Republicans lost Clotted Cream
...
5 days of gruelling hard work.

The Chocolate Republic has been burning the midnight oil and grinding hard to find a way to get him back. Bounty had suggested to wait for a while so they could get Siri to stalk them and gather information about their plans for blackmail. Bounty adored working with Siri sometimes as whenever they did blackmail, they found the most interesting, messed up things to do. Bounty laughed heartily as she sat next to Siri, who was sipping a cup of black tea.
"Haha! You got yourself a cute one Siri!"
Bounty laughed as Siri's cheeks flushed ever so slightly at the thought of Clotted Cream. They had a crush on him. They enjoyed the interaction they had. How Clotted Cream was so much happier, friendlier looking. But, it was lies. They knew what the Crème Republic did. They watched through the mirror as they looked in horror as Clotted Cream screamed form the excruciating pain. They couldn't bear to watch as his piercing screams shattered the silence.

They stood in the mirror, horrified before leaving.

Now, they were going to get him back. They were going to get him back his memories too.

Bounty laughed upon seeing Siri's face.
"Aw, look at you! Having a little crush like that! Mhm, you two would be good together to!" Bounty laughed as Siri tried to make her cut it off.

"Love. Siri, we're here,"
Sweet German said as he pecked Bounty on the cheek. "Ack! Not in front of a child love!"
"I'm 21 Bounty,"
"Yeah yeah, your still that little person I remember!"
Bounty said as she ruffled Siri's hair. The airship landed next to the council hall as the walls shook.

~meanwhile~
Clotted Cream was meanwhile sitting with Financier behind him, listening to the Elders diss off the Ancients. He sighed when the walls suddenly shook. He pushed it aside first, until the walls shook again. This time, with much greater force. The council panicked as Financier grabbed onto Clotted Cream to protect him.
"What is going on?"
Oyster questioned as the Crème Republic tried to find out what was happening. That was when the glass shattered. Financier hastily blocked Clotted Cream as colourful glass shards rained in the room. That was when a sword was thrown across the room, nearly slicing Oyster's face.
"Huh? Who threw that? Oh no...
YOU-!"
Oyster looked up to be greeted by Couverture.
"You... What are you doing here?"
She demanded as Financier ran off with Clotted Cream.

"I'm here to take back what you took for us... But to also get revenge for what you did to my first child,"

Oyster seemed agitated as she got ready to fight with magic.

"Hurry Clotted Cream! We can call a airship to help you escape- Urgh!"

Financier yelped as soldier pinned her to the ground, careful not to hurt her.
"Clotted Cream! RUN!"
She screamed as Clotted Cream took to his heels. That was when someone ambushed him, knocking him to the ground for a split second before he quickly got up.

The person who ambushed him looked oddly familiar. But he refused to associate with them and tried to attack them. They screamed as they tried to bound him, wrapping their arms around him tightly. Clotted Cream bit down on them as Siri let out a gasp of shock, losing their balance as Clotted Cream bit them again, leaving a bloody bite mark on their arm as they fell into the blacksmiths area.

They screamed as Siri looked to the side. They were about to land on the hot metal that was abandoned and left out. Not willing to let Clotted Cream get burned, they shoved him slightly to the side. But as a result, they got brunt them self. They winced in pain as the hot metal scarred their skin while Clotted Cream was insoles by a couple arrows. He didn't let the pain get to him as he crawled out and took to his heels once more.