Chapter 17: Fixing of a broken heart

Dread.

That was the thing Siri was feeling at the thought of the wedding of their father and Ruby Chocolate.
They didn't hate Ruby Chocolate, they just didn't know if they could handle having a mother again.

Clotted Cream sat next to them in the garden as the flora and fauna gently fluttered in the light breeze as a gentle sunlight granted warmth.
"It's really pretty,"
"It is! Especially the white lilies!"
"White lilies are my favourite flowers,"
"Oh? I didn't know that Siri!"

The two were talking as they both sat on the metal bench as it was quite warm against the weather in autumn.

Meanwhile, Financier and Marble Chocolate were holding hands and prancing around together in the sea of fallen leaves as they cheered and ran around the forest merrily, leaves flying up from how fast they were running.
Siri like autumn, it was the fact their father was getting married soon that bothered them.
As they swung their legs on the bench, squeezing Clotted Cream's hand tightly, they felt like nothing couro really go wrong.

Perhaps today really was a good day.

Famous last words.

A butler suddenly came to the two and requested for Siri to follow him.

"WHAT? A MEETING NOW?"

Siri demanded to the man as they shook him violently.
"Yes Young Master. Master Couverture requests for you to be at the meeting,"
The butler answered as Clotted Cream also stood up in shock.
Siri reluctantly followed the butler to the meeting hall as Clotted Cream was forced to stay behind.

I swear to my creator... If it's about that now, I'm going to lose it....

Siri thought to them self as they walked up the stairs to the large door and pushed them open as they tidied their hair. They stepped into they meeting hall to be greeted by the Republicans.

Unbeknownst to them, the moment the doors closed, Clotted Cream lied against the locked doors and started eavesdropping on whatever they were going to say.

Everyone in the council looked unhappy and displeased.
Bounty was pouting again as she pounded her fists against the table, Sweet German's hair was a total mess as his normal tea cup had been smashed against the table and was broken into bits.
Almond Chocolate's normal sweet smell of chocolate and almonds was completely messed up as their tie wasn't even properly done. Semisweet looked like a panda while Unsweetened Chocolate's hair was burnt, a flame still flickering as Semisweet tried to extinguish it. Askinoise's hat was the table as his eye was twitching. His eyebags looked much heavier as a book in his hand was on fire as words kept spewing out from it.
Couverture and Ruby Chocolate probably looked the best out of all of them, as even Siri was a little out of a place.

Siri was sweating from dashing up the stairs as their hair looked funny as a couple leaves were hiding in their hair from earlier. Sweet German was trying to concoct another cup of tea when Couverture said something.

"We need to talk about the Crème Republicans,"
"AGAIN"

Everyone screamed as Sweet German smashed his entire teapot onto the ground, shattering it as he screamed in rage. Almond Chocolate who was holding a mirror pulled a gun out of it and was ready to shoot them self only to be stopped by Ruby Chocolate.