Chapter 1

Josephine stayed in the vast darkness for what felt like centuries before she felt the searing hot fire all over her body. Her bones broke her blood turned into magma and she let out a scream so loud that if she was alive right now people from 20 miles away would still be able to hear her.

The transformation finally completed after what felt like a millennial. When Josephine woke up she felt stronger and faster than what she felt before.

"Very good my child. With this transformation you have grown stronger than most of the cold one's, faster than most of them too, your senses are beyond compare, while you may still bleed your skin is more durable than before. You heal faster than the cold one's do but that's due to the fact that you still bleed. You can eat and sleep while the cold one's can't and of course you can turn into a full wolf or a partial wolf form if you want. Your wolf is as tall as those wolf shifters and you're an obvious alpha, your skin tone can change from extremely cold to extremely hot at the drop of a hat it all depends on your emotional control. The powers you received are called compulsion which means you can control minds and the ability to control fire also known as pyrokinesis. That's all I can think of at this moment." Lady Fate said.

"Thank you Lady Fate, for everything you've done for me." Josephine said. "It's no problem child. Oh and before I forget, you can still have children but, only when your true mate bites you during sex." Fate said.

Josephine went to open her mouth and ask what Fate meant by that before she felt a squeezing feeling like she was being sucked out of the dark vastness that she was previously in.

The new place she was in was weird. Everything around her felt gel like. It was also hard to move and there was someone else inside of this place with her.

It felt like forever before she could faintly hear people talking. She could hardly make out what they were saying though she understood that she was someone's uterus, she has a twin, and her father is more than happy for them to come though her mother doesn't really want children since she's too young.

Time seemed to fly slowly as the two babies grew. Her twin was obviously greedy as she left hardly any food for Josephine to eat. Josephine already knew she wasn't going to like her twin much.

One day Josephine decided that enough was enough and she was going to eat a full meal so when their supposed mother ate her food, Josephine pushed her sister all the way to the back of the uterus and gobbled up all the food she could eat while her twin tried to push her away. Josephine wouldn't let her twin move her until she was full and allowed her twin the barest of minimum that was left of the food.

It went on like that for the rest of their time. One of the two s would shove the other away and eat most of the food. Josephine mostly won since she was stronger than her twin. It made up for all the nutrients that she was starved of when her twin ate most of the food in their first months of life.

Over time it started to get harder to breath, there was hardly any room to move around anymore and then all the gel like substance started to drain away making it impossible to breath.

It was then after a few hours(at least she think it was hours) that a sucking feeling surrounded her and her twin.

The twin left first being the greedy mother fucker that her twin was. Josephine decided after a few minutes that it was her turn and literally fling herself outside of the hole she now recognized as her mother's vagina.

When she shot out a doctor was there to catch her. She looked up at the man as he gently cleaned her off and got the fluids out of her nose. "What's wrong with my baby?" Her mother asked since I wasn't crying.

The doctors were looking at me in wonder and worry.

"I don't know. Give us a second." The nurse said. They took her over towards the baby incubator and set me down so that they could see if I had any fluid in my lungs.

I realized that they were worried since I wasn't crying or really breathing much since I found out I don't really need to breath.

"She's not breathing. Start compressions." The doctor shouted. All Josephine could hear was the sobbing of the woman that's supposed to be her mother and the praying of her father, or at least she thinks it's her father.

Another baby was crying trying to get their parents attention but, their attention was on the baby who could be dying for all they knew.

Josephine felt two fingers by her heart start to pump and she felt the sudden need to cry which is weird. She figured it was Fate. She let out a startled cry and the fingers that were pumping at her heart let off.

She heard the multiple sighs of relief as she was finally put into her mother's arms.

The woman that is her new mother had Auburn hair, and tan skin with blue eyes. Her father on the other hand had paler skin with dark brown almost black hair with deep brown eyes that reminded Josephine of dark chocolate.

She turned her head to see her older twin that looked to be a girl who looked like a mini version of their father. She was being held by their father as well.

"What should we name them honey?" Their father asked. "Isabella Marie Swan is who you're holding. I'm holding Josephine Jacqueline Swan." Reneè said.

Josephine tried to smile up at her mother but, she knew she wouldn't be able to for a few months.

As time flew by Josephine grew closer to her new parents. She was obviously closer to her father while her twin was closer to her mother.

Eventually Reneè took the twins and left Charlie all on his lonesome when she couldn't handle Forks, Washington anymore.

Over time Josephine visited her father as much as she possibly could.

Her twin sister on the other hand hated Forks with a passion. The two sisters hardly ever got along. Bella Swan was a total mommy's girl who wanted anything her sister had.

She was a whiny brat that Josephine couldn't stand. She was hardly athletic and was more of the read books in the rain while Josephine was more mature and loved sports with a passion.

She also likes exploring the woods around Forks to her hearts content. She just loved nature.

It wasn't until she was 17 that her ageing stopped again and she could finally tap into her powers.