Chapter 26

It had been about a month since Hope was introduced to the Cullen coven.

And in that time frame baby Hope had been practically spoiled by all the members of her family.

She had actually started to laugh!

A whole month early than what the baby book said she'd be able to!

It was the cutest laugh in the world and just made everyone fall in love with her more and more each day.

The Cullens had taken to Hope like a duck to water.

They loved having a baby around, and the baby inherited their tough skin, so they didn't have to hold her like they would a human baby.

They could hold her normally and that made things easier.

Plus, now Josie and Rosalie had a small army of baby sitters for when they wanted some alone time.

Which they took with grace.

...

It had been a couple weeks since Bella and Edward had gotten back together, and recently Victoria has been around causing trouble wherever she went.

Recently she had been taunting the wolves like she had been for awhile.

It was around the time about two and a half weeks before Bella was set to graduate when Alice had a vision of Victoria coming to Forks.

She had told everyone in her coven including Josie what was to happen.

Edward decided to take this time to get Bella to Florida and have her visit her mother for what may be the last time.

The Cullen coven were standing deep in the forest waiting for the signal from Alice who had her eyes shut trying to figure out what Victoria had decided.

"To the left." Alice said.

Suddenly a red blur appeared in their vision, the coven took off following after her.

"Josie." Jasper shouted.

Suddenly Josie sped up, she became a blur herself.

Victoria looked behind her, hearing the command and was shocked to see the mystery brunette speed up until she herself was a blur. Victoria was shocked when the girl was right on her heals. Her gift allowing her to dodge the hand that always came so close to touching her.

Emmett was on the other side of Victoria, throwing the red head towards his brunette coven member.

But Victoria landed swiftly, ramming into Josie and throwing her as far as she could away from her before jumping across the river.

Josie smacked into a tree.

Rosalie snarled angrily at the pained whimper she heard.

Zooming towards her lover whilst everyone else paused for but a second to make sure Josie was okay.

Emmett grew enraged and speed up.

"She's going to get away." Emmett yelled frustrated.

"No she won't. She's on their territory." Carlisle said just as about four wolves could be seen chasing after the redhead.

Josie finally recovered and her spine snapped back into place from where it had been broken.

She seemed angry.

"Go." Rosalie told her lover.

Josie sprang up racing after the rest of her coven shifting mid run as she sped off, easily catching up weaving in and out of the other Cullen's, quickly brushing her scent over them as she past.