Chapter 22

It was about two months after that wonderful night.

Josie and Rosalie recently received a call about the Cullen's leaving Forks.

They weren't told the reason, just to stay away for a while.

Apparently something big went down?

But they weren't too worried or wanting to get into all that drama.

I mean, Not thank you. It wasn't for them.

So they didn't listen to the whole voicemail.

Deeming it unimportant.

...

Today was the day that they'd be getting married.

They only wanted a small wedding, just for them.

Nothing too big for their first one.

So they'd bought their own beautiful dresses, got ready and then headed to the farm.

It would be in France, the Dupont old farming estate.

Something that Rosalie had bought awhile ago. Wanting that small piece of her lover.

The workers there would be their witnesses.

They'd been the children of the original workers, they'd seen pictures of the old Rosalie and Josie and knew of the two's immortal status.

Mostly because Rosalie had told the original workers what actually happened to their beloved mistress, and called when she saw Josie for the first time reincarnated.

So this wedding was special, having mostly everyone from their human life.

They got married at dusk, saying their beautiful vows together and promising each other Always and Forever.

Their love shining through as they traded rings.

Josie's engagement ring that Rosalie got her. It reminded her of Josie's favorite color blue/violet just like Rosalie's original eye color when she was human.

 It reminded her of Josie's favorite color blue/violet just like Rosalie's original eye color when she was human