Chapter 25

Alice zoomed through the roads on her way to Forks, worried about Bella and now Josie.

Something was going on with the Swan twins and Alice is concerned about her two friends.

One could be dead? Whilst the other is very sick or could be dying?

Alice didn't know and she couldn't see, which was bothering the hell out of her.

She'd never really been able to see Josie, mostly because of her wolf side, at least that was what Caroline theorized, she had a background in mythologies, so she used her knowledge of what's true and what could be theorized to come up with a hypothesis.

...

It took Alice just under five hours to get from Alaska to Forks.

She used a plane then used Carlisle's Mercedes to drive the rear of the way from Port Angeles to Forks.

She pulled up to the Swan household seeing no one home she elected to wait inside using Bella's unlocked window to get in.

She waited roughly half an hour before she heard a car pull up.

It sounded like Bella's rusted hunk of junk.

God Alice hated that car, but Bella loved it so she left it alone.

She heard a male voice along with Bella's talking.

She waited till the door opened before allowing herself to be seen.

"Alice?... Oh my God Alice!" Bella said, her voice completely in disbelief, but she smiled once she hugged her.

God it's been months since she's gotten a good Swan hug.

Even longer for a Swan Twin hug which was always the best for some odd reason.

"You're here? Wait, why are you here?" Bella asked in confusion.

Alice stared at Bella like she was crazy.

"How are you alive? I saw you jump from that cliff, you never came back up, and god what is that wet dog smell?" Alice complained.

"Oh, that's probably me." Bella mumbled a bit embarrassed.

"Or well, it's Jacob." Bella continued to explain to a confused Alice.

"A werewolf? God Bella a werewolf isn't good company." Alice complained. The only chill werewolf she liked was Josie, but Josie identified as a hybrid and not a werewolf. So she could say that without being offensive about ons of her best friends.

"Speak for yourself." A male voice said.

"I thought you couldn't protect me." Bella said.

"Yeah, well, I had to make sure you were safe." Jacob said.

"I wouldn't hurt Bella." Alice said offended by the audacity of this wolf.

"Maybe not you, but the other leech, the redheaded one does." Jacob said.

"Victoria?" Alice asked in confusion.

"Yeah she's been around." Bella said.

"Oh, unbeliebeable." Alice muttered.

Then they went on to talk about Bella's reckless cliffdive, Alice let the two be for a moment when Alice apparently offended Jacob's ego or something or another, Alice had a vision of her brother going to the Volturi and ending it.

Really believing that Bella was dead.

Gosh damn it, one of the siblings must have to him that Bella died.