Chapter 13

Josie wanted to say that curiosity killed the cat, but she knew how the saying ended with satisfaction bringing the cat back.

Even though Josie doesn't know how that could be possible. Unless there was a thing known as vampire cats.

Immortal cats?

Josie shook her head, she was getting lost in her thoughts and honestly, the last time she did that, she learnt that she spent hours thinking about non-important things that made her mind so loops around her thoughts.

Now, where was she again?

Oh right, the cat analogy that she just didn't know how it worked.

Bella was a nightmare.

Not literally, but you know what she meant.

The girl was very curious about how Edward saved her.

She grew even more curious when Carlisle tried to cover it up, and again, with Rosalie going to the hospital and arguing with both Carlisle and Edward, with Bella catching them, her curiosity grew even more.

Josie honestly did not know how that was possible, but it happened, somehow.

Josie knew from the moment she was reborn that Bella would annoy her to no end.

Josie loved her twin very dearly, but sometimes she wanted to just smash her head into the wall and shut her up by knocking her out.

Now you may be wondering, hey Josie, why don't you just compel her to forget?

Well, then Josie would reply with "oh, how stupid of me, how could I not think of that... Oh wait, I did, and it didn't work!" Josie would say that very sarcastically to whoever asked that very stupid question.

Of course it was the first thing she tried.

After all, there was no reason for Bella to know about the supernatural.

If Josie has it her way, she'd graduate school, go on vacation, and then randomly die in some horrifically gruesome way and have a closed casket funeral leaving her mortal life behind and joining Rosalie in their new life together forever.

But no...

Bella just had to be the only person that Josie couldn't compel.

Josie has read a lot of books since she was reborn to know that this could only mean one thing.

Fate has given Bella that stupid plot armor that every main character had.

I mean, how could Percy Jackson survive all of that crazy shit he did if not for him being the main character?

Or Harry Potter for that matter?

The answer was simply because they were the main character and were needed on some type of crazy adventure where their life would be in jeopardy mode times than they could count until something huge happened and they defeated the big bad.

Now, Josie didn't like her older sister getting closer to her secret.

But she now knew that it was inevitable.

Bella would find out, one way or another.

And judging by Edward dropping freaking hints left and right for her to pick up on, trying to be a sneaky motherfucker that he was, she'd end up finding out sooner rather than later.

Honestly, Josie gave her maybe a week or two before she figured it out.

Fate really liked to test her patience.

Josie knew that she would never have a normal life.

I mean, that was never in the cards when she fell in love with a girl in a society where that type of relationship was considered a sin and even a crime where the punishment was death.