Chapter 23

Josie smiled as her hair blew in the wind as she sat on the passenger side of the convertible.

She had about another two and a half hours before they reached Forks, they'd just reached Washington, and with Rosalie's fast, but cautious driving, it will take longer than Josie has gotten used to.

Rosalie didn't want to go too fast and hurt the baby.

She was already a great mother to be.

Getting all of Josie's weird ass cravings at odd times in the morning, reading and singing to the baby, and even just telling the baby about their day.

Giving Josie massages, helping her relax.

Rosalie was honestly the best partner that Josie could pray for.

She was lucky in that regard.

...

The duo pulled up at the old Cullen household roughly two hours later.

Josie got out with the help of the ever present Rosalie, and was taken to the old living room to rest on the couch.

Rosalie brought in all the luggage including a rocking chair that Josie had been very taken with since the moment she saw it.

It went in Rosalie's bedroom.

Josie was carried up the stairs and sat onto said rocking chair whilst Rosalie started to put clothes away, including all the baby clothes they'd bought for their little one.

Mostly gender neutral colors like black, white, grey, green and yellow.

Josie was sat on her rocking chair writing a letter to their little one.

Something she'd started to do since she found out she was pregnant.

It helped clear her thoughts.

She wrote about anything and everything.

But mostly about happy memories of her and Rosalie and about how excited they are to meet their little one.

"I think it's a girl." Josie blurts out with a smile.

Rosalie turns towards her quickly.

"A girl? How can you be so sure?" Rosalie asked with a smile on her face. She'd love a little girl to be honest, but she didn't care for the babies gender as long as the baby was healthy.

 She'd love a little girl to be honest, but she didn't care for the babies gender as long as the baby was healthy

Josie sat rocking back and forth when she felt a kick.

She gasps and suddenly Rosalie is at her side.

"What? What is it? Are you hurt?" Rosalie asked worried for her wife and baby.

She obviously didn't know what to expect as this is the first time for both topics.

She'd never had a wife or a child before.

But she had held babies before.

So there was that.