Announcement!

Hello everyone, I just wanted to start this announcement off by saying thank you for reading my book, it means so much to me.

My character Josie is someone I've always thought about writing, and your positive feedback helps.

But I need your help. I have three major announcements.

I have officially made Josie a senior.

Which means she will be graduating with Rosalie, Caroline, and Emmett.

Now here is my first dilemma.

Whilst I kinda want Josie to stay during New Moon, just to be a part of the drama, I also kinda want her to travel with Rosalie.

So I was thinking that maybe they'd travel for a little bit Charlie would call Josie when Bella becomes too depressed for him to handle so she could be there for the whole shifter discovery.

So I would like your opinions on what I should do.

My second Dilemma is about Josie's ability to get pregnant as long as she has Rosalie's venom in her body.

I am thinking of making Josie pregnant during New Moon, and maybe doing a small Wedding for Rosalie and Josie during their time traveling.

Then a bigger wedding later on with all of their family.

But I need to know, how many kids should the two have.

I was thinking four, spaced out.

The children would be tribrid of sorts.

They'd be a werewolf, vampire, and cold one tribrid.

I was thinking maybe Josie could have a kid during New Moon, and maybe find out she's pregnant again after breaking Dawn, and in an epilogue introduce the two other kids.

Or maybe have one birth be twins or something along that line.

Now, my third and final dilemma was about the children themselves.

I know who I want to play the adult version of the children.

Sticking to my TVD cast,

We'll do Danielle Rose Russell as Hope Seraphina Swan-Hale.

Jenny Boyd as Elizabeth Ophelia Swan-Hale

And Kaylee Bryant as Josette Olivia Swan-Hale.

The twins being the second birth probably.

Now the thing to remember is that I need a male face claim for their fourth child, preferably a male with blond hair and any type of eyes work, but maybe blue or green for him.

I will also except male names, something that matches the other three in the old fashioned but beautiful name.

I will also need love Interest for the four.

I was thinking that Hope could be with maybe Leah or Tanya

Lizzie could work well with Seth or even Embry

And Josie would also work well with Leah or Tanya.

So please let me know what you all think.

I'm also thinking that baby boy needs a love Interest as well.

Now, onto brighter notes.

I am working on a separate book.

So here's a bit about that story.

My main character is Isaac Black played by Daniel Sharman.

He will be with Rosalie(cause why not?) and he is from the Harry Potter universe, the son of Marlene McKinnon and Sirius Black.

He will be a wizard of course, and it will be centered after the war.

He will have full custody of Teddy.

I have changed a few things about the Harry Potter universe to better suit my needs and the timeline of you want to read the story, please do.

But I should be posting it a bit after I post this.

So check it out if you want.

Thank you for your time and please get back to me about some of your opinions.

It would help me a lot.