36

(Emmett is getting ready to give a toast.)

"Excuse me. Is this on? Hello? Umm, I'd like to propose a toast. To my new sister. Bella, I hope you've gotten enough sleep these last 18 years. 'Cause you won't be getting any more for a while." Emmett said.

(He laughs and everyone looks at him awkwardly.)

(Jessica is giving her toast.)

"Well, Bella was just like everybody else, totally mesmerized by Edward. Or "The Hair," as I call him. And then, suddenly, Edward is all about Bella. Even though she's not the captain of the volleyball team." Jessica said. She seemed pretty bitter.

Tanya rolled her eyes at this human.

(She laughs.)

"I'm just kidding. I'm just kidding. Or the president of the student council." Jessica continued her petty speech.

(Charlie is giving his toast.)

"Edward will be a good husband. I know this because I'm a cop. I know things. Like how to hunt somebody to the ends of the Earth." Charlie said.

(Guests laughing)

(Alice is giving her toast.)

"Now that you're my sister, you'll have to get over your aversion to fashion." Alice said.

Kate snorts. That was such an Alice thing to say.

(Charlie's toast)

"And I know how to use a gun." Charlie said completely serious.

(Alice's toast.)

"Skirts, heels, handbags." Alice begins to continue on.

(Singing)

"Go to sleep, my love. Go to sleep. When you wake you'll see me." Renee said.

It was very awkward to say the least.

Oh, Josie is so going to tease her for this.

(Esme is giving her toast.)

"I'd like to thank Renee and Charlie for bringing such a couple of  wonderful people into the world and into our lives. We will cherish and protect them forever." Esme gave her a heartfelt speech. Not only talking of Bella, but also of Josie and her grandchild Hope.

(Edward is giving his toast.)

"It's an extraordinary thing to meet someone who you can bare your soul to. And who will accept you for what you are. I've been waiting, what seems like a very long time, to get beyond what I am. And with Bella, I feel like I can finally begin. So I'd like to propose a toast to my beautiful bride. No measure of time with you will be long enough. But let's start with forever." Edward gives his own speech.

The speech shows his love for Bella, and makes people smile at the couple.

(Edward takes Bella away from the crowd.)

"Whoa!" Seth said as he felt another pack member near, one he hasn't seen in over a month. Since he was pouting in Canada.

"Another one of your gifts just arrived." Edward said with a small smile.

"What?" Bella asked confused. Another gift?

"Yeah, come on." Edward said.

"What's a wedding present doing out here?" Bella asked

"Just a little more private." Edward said.

(Suddenly Jacob appears ahead of them.)

"The best man didn't have time to get a tux." Jacob said with a smile.