51

(Bella reads to Renesmee to sleep)

"There's sweet music here that softer falls than petals from blown roses on the grass. Or night dews on still waters between walls of shadowy granite in a gleaming pass. Music that brings sweet sleep down from the blissful skies." Bella read from a book whilst she held her daughter close.

(Bella sees that Renesmee has closed her eyes and she closes the book and turns off the light)

"Mom." Renesmee said in a questioning tone.

"Hmm?" Bella hummed.

"Did Aunt Alice and Uncle Jasper run away because we're gonna die?" Renesmee asked curiously.

"No. I think they left to keep us safer. That's what all these other people are here for, too. I'll never let anybody hurt you." Bella promised her daughter.

(Bella kisses Renesmee on her forehead and pulls her close to her)

"Come here. Go to sleep." Bella says as she continued to hold her daughter.

(After putting Renesmee to sleep, Bella goes to the living room and looks at Alice's note once more when Edward walks in)

"It's strange. Physically, I feel like I could demolish a tank. Mentally, I just feel drained." Bella told her husband.

"How about a bath?" Edward questioned.

(Edward sits next to her and kisses her shoulder and starts unbuttoning her shirt)

"I do remember how to undress myself." Bella said with a smile.

"Yeah, I just do it so much better." Edward said with a smirk.

(Bella smiles and looks at Alice's note again)

"Bella, I've had a bad habit of underestimating you. Every obstacle you've faced, I'd think you couldn't overcome it. And you just did. You're the reason they have something to fight for. My family." Edward said.

(They kiss for a moment)

"I'm gonna get the water running." Edward told her as he continued to the bathroom.

(Edward leaves the room, Bella looks at Alice's note again, turns the note over to look at the ripped page from The Merchant of Venice, she notices the book on the book shelf, opens it and finds a hidden note from Alice that says ‘J. Jenks, Seattle – destroy this')

Bella (V.O.): Alice made sure only I would get the message. Because only my mind and my sister's mind would be safe from Aro.

(When Edward walks back in the room, Bella throws the book into the fire)

(Talking to Bella in the car as they take Renesmee to Charlie)

"I'm surprised you took a break from Jedi training." Jacob said to her.

"If I don't take Renesmee to my dad, he'll come to us. Not so great." Bella told the wolf.

"I know that's what you told Edward." Jacob told her.

(Bella doesn't reply as she realizes that Jacob is aware she's up to something)

"Whatever. I'm just glad to get away from all those reeking bloodsuckers." Jacob said to her.

(Bella gives Jacob a look of disapproval)

"I'm sorry. I know. They're the good guys. But come on, Dracula One and Two are creepy." Jacob said with a laugh.

(Both laughing)

(As Bella pulls up the car at Charlie's Renesmee quickly gets out of the car and runs towards Charlie and Sue as they come out of the house)

"There she is. Come here." Charlie said, happy to see his middle grandchild, and the only one from Bella.

(Charlie catches Renesmee in his arms and spins her)

"Oh! Wow! Look at you. You've grown half a foot! Seriously. Like 6 inches." Charlie said. At first he was completwly thrown by her growth, but that was one of the need to know things so he didn't ask. But in the back of his mind he was curious about it.

"Come on inside. Lunch is on the table." Sue said with a smile.

"We got a tree to decorate, huh?" Charlie asked his granddaughter.

"I've actually got a few errands to run, guys. I'll be back soon, okay?" Bella asked them.

(Jacob gives Bella a knowing look as she leaves and goes inside the house with Renesmee)

"Come on. Let's go." Charlie said as he ushered them into his home.

(As Bella drives to Seattle to meet with J. Jenks)

Bella (V.O.): Alice's note gave me a new sense of hope. Maybe she had a plan for us after all. And maybe J. Jenks was the key.

(Bella arrives at the restaurant she's meeting Jenks and is directed to his table)

"I'm meeting Mr. Jenks." Bella told the host.

"Right this way." The host said as they led Bella over to the correct table where a man sat waiting.

"Mrs. Cullen." Mr. Jenks said to the vampire.

"Hi." Bella said as she sat down.

"I'm so happy you called. I always meet my private clients here. It's more comfortable than the office." Jenks said to her, answering the silent question in her eyes.

"And it's more public." Bella realizes. Knowing that on some level he must know of the supernatural world.

(Jenks smiles)

"What type of work do you do, J.?" Bella asked.

"Oh, you know, this and that. It's always different, which keeps it interesting." Jenks said, not giving any solid answers.

"Have you known Alice and Jasper long?" Bella asked, ever the curious one.

"I've been working with them for more than 20 years. And my late partner knew Jasper 15 years before that. He is, uh, unusually well-preserved." Jenks said.

"Yes, he is." Bella agreed with him.

"I trust that Mr. Jasper is enjoying his vacation." Jenks said.

"He didn't tell you where he was going, did he?" Bella asked, hoping he'd know or would be able to give her some type of lead.

"No, no, no, he just mentioned that he was leaving when he came by to place his order." Jenks said to her.

"I assume that his order is ready?" Bella said.

"Of course. I've never been late with a delivery." Jenks replied.

(Jenks slides an envelope towards Bella, she opens the envelope to find forged passports and documentation for Renesmee and Jacob. And also a few for Seth, Leah, Tanya, Hope, Lizzie, and Josie.)

"There is a problem?" Jenks asked upon seeing her face.

"No. My husband and I thought that we'd all be traveling together." Bella told him.

She was disappointed that this could mean that Alice planned only for their children and mates to get out safely, and not for the rest of the family, which could only mean that their meeting with the Volturi goes bad.

That it had somehow escalated into a fight.

This wasn't the best news, but as long as their children escaped, isn't that all a parent could truly hope for?

"Jasper said only eight were traveling. His instructions were very clear." Jenks said upon noticing her visible disappointment.

(Bella clearly disappointed puts the passports and documents back into the envelope)

"It's my mistake. Apparently, that's not going to happen." Bella said.

(Driving back to Forks after her meeting with Jenks)

Bella (V.O.): Alice's vision was clear. Renesmee would have a future. But Edward and I wouldn't be a part of it. This also meant, that Josie and Rosalie's three daughters would also be getting out safely, but that they wouldn't be raised by the vampire and hybrid duo.