48

Bella (V.O.): I knew the rest of our family would face this fear as well. Fear of the unknown. Fear of the Volturi.

(Carlisle and Esme visit another vampire family in Egypt)

"Amun, please!" Carlisle pleaded with his friend.

"I cannot help you, Carlisle." Amun said as he walked away from his friend.

"I wouldn't ask if it weren't urgent." Carlisle said as he urged the man to listen.

"You must go." Amun said, not wanting to listen, or get involved with whatever Carlisle did to piss the Volturi off.

(Suddenly Amun's son, Benjamin uses his powers to make the water in their small house pool rise up like a wall to block the doorway, Esme is reminded of Josie's ability with fire.)

"I'd like to hear about it. I never get to meet any of Amun's friends. He likes to keep me hidden." Benjamin said. Ready to listen.

"I can't imagine why." Carlisle said with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

(Benjamin makes the water fall back into the pool, and he walks up to Carlisle and they shake hands)

"Carlisle." Carlisle introduced himself.

"Benjamin." The man introduced himself to Carlisle and Esme.

(Back in Forks, we see Renesmee touching Benjamin's cheek, then Benjamin takes Renesmee's hand and uses his power to entertain her)

"Benjamin can influence the elements. Kinda like Josie." Edward told Bella. Bella nodded. But she noticed that he couldn't coat himself in his abilities like Josie could. Her fire didn't rest an inch above her hands, her's rested on top of her hands.

"And here I get super self-control." Bella said a bit disappointed.

(Suddenly they all hear something fast move in the woods getting closer to them, suddenly we see two female vampires appear out of nowhere)

"Who are they?" Bella asked curiously.

"Senna and Zafrina. From the Amazon." Edward whispered with awe in his voice.

(Bella and Edward take Renesmee to Senna and Zafrina)

Bella (V.O.): The arrival of Senna and Zafrina meant that our plea was being heard in even the most remote corners of the world while others searched for witnesses closer to home. A patriot Carlisle first met on the battlefield at Yorktown would become our most unlikely ally.

(We see Carlisle's friend, Garrett, for the first time, as he attacks a punk singing in the streets and holds him up by his throat)

"Shut up! I hated the first British invasion. And I hate the second one even more." Garrett told the man.

(He starts to squeeze the punk's throat tighter)

"Even the Beatles? Really, Garrett?" Emmett asked the older vampire. He'd probably need to keep Josie away from the man, she was born half French half English in her original life, but spent a good amount of time in England around the English. Plus, her mom was originally born in London, England.

"Old habits die hard." Garrett said.

"Carlisle needs you." Caroline said.

(Garrett lets go of the punk's throat and he drops to the ground and tries to crawl away)

"Sounds interesting." Garrett said honestly.

"Help!" The man pleaded.

"But first I'd better finish my meal." Garrett said with a smirk on his face.