Chapter 3

It wasn't that bad trying to find my first period class on my own. It would have been a lot easier if Harry had just walked me there, but I managed to find it. I asked at least five different teachers because I kept getting lost from their poorly given directions. I walk into the classroom and there are already a few students sitting down at the desks.  I look around the large room and settle for a seat in the second to last row near the wall so I can lean against it if I start to daydream. I sat down in my chair and placed my bag down next to me as I watched more students pile in.

Most students sat in the first rows, probably wanting to be able to soak up as much information as possible on the first day. The teacher eventually made their way into the classroom and wrote on the board to take out a notebook and a pen. The teacher was a man, probably in his mid forties, with hair down to his shoulders. He wrote down his name on the board, "Mr. Bailey." I reached down to my bag and pulled out a notebook and a pen, writing down the date and then leaning back against my chair, waiting for the class to start.

The bell finally rang and the last minute students rushed in through the door.

"Good morning class and welcome back. I hope you guys are looking forward to being in my class, because I'm looking forward to having you in my class-" the teacher started to say, suddenly being interrupted by the classroom door being swung open, followed by that rude curly haired boy from earlier this morning, Harry. He closed the door loudly behind him and just seemed to prance into class without a care in the world.

"Ahh, our first late student," the teacher said. "And who might you be?"

"Harry Styles."

"Styles as in, Des Styles, the big CEO business man?" the professor asked again almost in awe. Harry nodded his head and made his way to the back of the class.

"Yeah. He's my dad." The teacher seemed very impressed and nodded his head at Harry.

"Well young man, I expect big things from you."

"No promises." I heard Harry whisper as he moved to sit at a desk, unfortunately right behind me. I felt his gaze on me as he moved pass me, the teachers voice filling the room, distracting me from Harry.

"Anyway,my name is Mr. Bailey as you can see form where I've written it on the board, and I will be your creative writing teacher for this year. For today, we're going to start off with something not too challenging. I want you all to take out a notebook and a pen and write about what you look forward too in this class, and what you hope to achieve during this class. You have 30 minutes and when you are done, just hand your notebooks to me and you may leave. Begin." Mr. Bailey smiled, sitting down at his desk and then starting to read something.

I clicked my pen and began to scribble down words in my notebook. I was starting my sixth sentence when I heard a deep voice from behind me say, "Hey." Whoever it was probably wasn't talking to me because I don't know anyone in this class, well except for... Harry. But he wouldn't be talking to me. I returned my focus back to my paper when I felt a finger tap my shoulder. I sucked in a breath of air and dropped my pen. I slowly turned my head to face the curly haired boy who was looking straight at me 

"Can I help you?" I asked, trying not to sound or look intimidated under his intense stare.

"I was wondering if I could borrow a pen." Harry asked, his beautifully annoying green eyes studying my face. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"You came to class without a pen?" He shrugged.

"It's the first day I didn't think I'd need one."

"So you brought a notebook to write in, but brought nothing to write with?" I scoffed. He rolled his eyes and let out a breath.

"May I please borrow a pen Braydon Alaska?" Harry asked seeming annoyed. I turned back around to my desk and fished out a pen from my bag. I held it out for him and his long fingers wrapped around it, pulling it from my grasp.

"And it's just Braydon, not Braydon Alaska." I corrected him. A small smirk grew on his face. I noticed a deep dimple form on his left cheek, making him look 5 years younger.

"Whatever you say, Braydon Alaska."